Master Kavar

In the game when you speak to Kavar, he says that the fisrt time he sparred with you he knew you were special and stuff... And he also says to Queen Talia that an old student is coming back, he also seems to know alot about you.

SO my question is, is he your original master, the one who trained you when you were a padawan?

In the game when you speak to Kavar, he says that the fisrt time he sparred with you he knew you were special and stuff... And he also says to Queen Talia that an old student is coming back, he also seems to know alot about you.

SO my question is, is he your original master, the one who trained you when you were a padawan?

Kreia tells you that Revan seeked advice from many teachers. Perhaps Kavar was one them.

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

Yeah I think so, Master Kavar is ment to have also been in the Mandalorian Wars.. or did he back out? I never understood that part, Mandalore said they hoped it would have been Kavar, rather than Revan.

But yeah, I think he's Exiles master.

Shane Tyduk

Some awesome title name here

"If you sharpen a knife to its limits,

you run the risk of cutting your own

hand. The knife has no choice but to

be as sharp as you made it."

Maybe he's one of those unwilling to let the mandalorians get away with razing planets, since he was a jedi master of the council maybe he tried to co the council in joining the war. and since he is a council member and a master he would have superiority over revan who was at that time a jedi knight. There is also some hints that Kavar choose to wait, and he also have talents in strategy since he was leading the queens forces in onderon.

I think at one point he said "I even considered choosing you as my padawan." So I don't think he's your master. Of intrest Mandalore says "So, Master Kavar, we Mandalorians we're counting on you leading the battle against the Mandalorians instead of Revan."

If you wipe out all of his conversation topics on both Light and Dark side, and talk around to other people, you find that he WANTED to go to war, and that he felt that he had a sort of 'kinship' with the Exile because of this.

Kavar is/was a strategist, but Revan was a lot better and that is what helped to screw over the Mandalorians... At least, that is my opinion.

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

IIRC, when a Jedi starts out, he (and many others) undergoes general training, before being selected as a Padawan with a specific Jedi master, much how the children were all training under the watchful eye of Yoda in EP1.

It could simply have been that Kavar had a similar role, and was responsible for the initial training phases.

I agree, that Kavar was by far, the coolest. I wish he would have survived, and seeing Kreia drain him was depressing, indeed. Zek was decent as well, seeing how he left the Jedi because of the judgement. I didn't give a fig about Vrook back in KOTOR1, and especially didn't like him in KOTOR2.

lol, I liked Kavar too, I hope to see him in K3, maybe as a Blue Glowy, he could come in every so often to help out the Exile.. It was kinda sad to see the Jedi masters die, with the sad music playing too :(

I also liked Vandar, I wonder if he will make a come back in K3, he was on Visas homeworld which was destroyed, and it was said that all Jedi there died, but Visas survived, so Vandar could have survived too.. maybe he wasnt in K2 because they didnt want to actually kill him off (cause Kreia killed Vrook instead)

Shane Tyduk

Some awesome title name here

"If you sharpen a knife to its limits,

you run the risk of cutting your own

hand. The knife has no choice but to

be as sharp as you made it."

I certainly liked Kavar the best out of the three surviving Jedi Masters you find.

I think he was in someway your friend. It seemed to me he spoke to you as if you were his frined while you were in the order. I guess he still was. He seemed like the one most willing to accept you back into the order.

Jedi there died, but Visas survived, so Vandar could have survived too.. maybe he wasnt in K2 because they didnt want to actually kill him off (cause Kreia killed Vrook instead)

I think Visas survived because Nilihus wanted her too, so he could use her.

:) Kavar and Zez-Kai Ell Were the two Jedi who at least tried to understand you and almost succeded. Because they say that they had a chance to understand what happened to revan and all the other Jedi, and seemed supportive to you. But then Vrook happened, and, and he and you aren't on best terms, he didn't want to hear any of the thing Zez and Kavar said, and as he seems to be much older than Kavar and Zez, they probably listened to his "higher wisdom" and followed him in the choice to compeletely cut you off from the force. I wish there would be a choice to manipulate someone to kill Vrook for you, and have them not know you did it, but the would be DS, and thus against my moral principals... :-" :blink:

He would have remembered Kreia if she had been his master.

Well, I like a lot of the previous theories regarding that, but also have one more. Kreia is a 'snake' and somehow always manages to be in the right place, at the right time. She rarely ever gets involved openly, but is most likely behind the scenes of a lot of Revan's actions (his quitting, etc.). Just an idea.

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

Kavar was planning to make you his padawan before you joined the wars, but it obviously never happened, your former master was Kreia oddly enough you dont remember, imagine thats why your so strongly connected to her.

I believe Atris says it somewhere also referring Kreia's teachings to be the cause of the many dark siders, saying everyone she thought turned to the dark side.

But also seem do recall you have had many teachers after Kreia, surspect its due to Kreia being cast out of the order to.

your former master was Kreia oddly enough you dont remember, imagine thats why your so strongly connected to her.

I believe Atris says it somewhere also referring Kreia's teachings to be the cause of the many dark siders, saying everyone she thought turned to the dark side.

But also seem do recall you have had many teachers after Kreia, surspect its due to Kreia being cast out of the order to.

If you speak to Kreia, and ask why Atris doesn

That's because she becomes your mentor, not because she was.  I highly doubt she was ever the Exile's master, or even that they'd ever met before this.  Atris refers to Kreia in Kreia's role as Revan's master, not as yours.

Then you should review the jedi trial its actually indicated there, also i remember something being said about it when you come to Dantoine to see the ruins after killing all jedi masters.

But ill see if i can find it and make a quote or screenshot of it.

lol, I liked Kavar too, I hope to see him in K3, maybe as a Blue Glowy, he could come in every so often to help out the Exile.. It was kinda sad to see the Jedi masters die, with the sad music playing too :(

I also liked Vandar, I wonder if he will make a come back in K3, he was on Visas homeworld which was destroyed, and it was said that all Jedi there died, but Visas survived, so Vandar could have survived too.. maybe he wasnt in K2 because they didnt want to actually kill him off (cause Kreia killed Vrook instead)

I don't belive anything was said about Master Vandar going to Katarr - only Master Zhar and Master Dorak. Stilll sad though; Zhar & Dorak were good guys. :(

manthing2.jpg