For what it's worth...

I still doubt it will make a difference, but...

oh come on, of course it will make a difference, all internet petitions do

Lois: Honey, what do you say we uh...christen these new sheets, huh?

Peter: Why Lois Griffin, you naughty girl.

Lois: Hehehe...that's me.

Peter: You dirty hustler.

Lois: Hehehehe...

Peter: You filthy, stinky prostitute.

Lois: Aha, ok I get it...

Peter: You foul, venereal disease carrying, street walking whore.

Lois: Alright, that's enough!

sigh...so how will this help the xbox ppl who play? we're gonna have to buy the game all over again? ugh...2646 sigs...omg...why won't they just be satisfied w/ the game and wait for KoTOR III....i hated the ending myself...but that doesn't mean to sign a freaking petition to change it...*rolls my eyes*

You can expect the numbers that sign the petition to greatly increase as the weeks go by (since more people are buying the game and finishing it) and at some stage it'll reach it's peak :lol:. From the on it'll slowly decline (a bit like a bell curve except the x-axis is duration :shifty:).

You may place your petition in your (_!_) for all the good it'll do you meatbags! (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

You're feeble skills are no match for the power of the Bumfluff!!

You know, I signed the petition awhile ago. And I totally didn't even think about the fact that us Xboxers totally get the shaft if they ever come out with a content patch. Damn.

Unless they re-release K2 as an expansion pack. Like Bethesda did with Morrowind. But we alreay know that's not going to happen.

What was I thinkin'? ;)

Edit: Actually, they're not going to be coming out with a content patch anyway. They've already said so.

first internet petition i signed, doubt it will help but signed it anyways.

o well atleast i got a cool number 2929 ;)

" So... let me get this straight. You want to fly on a magic carpet to see the King of the Potato People and plead with him for your freedom, and you're telling me you're completely sane? "

- Rimmer, Quarantine

• 2 months later...

Over 9000 now.

"I tried the most potent Noise Amplification spell once upon a time. Mavellous spell. I could hear the birds speaking to one another in trees over the horizon, I could hear the rustlings as the clouds rubbed against each other in the sky. I could hear the sound a rainbow makes as it arches it's back over the world. Then a dog barked behind me and I burst my left eardrum."

Over 9000 now.

What happens when it reaches 10000? Does someone email it to LucasArts?

I'm pretty sure LucasArts have the finished game and an amazing add on containing new planets, characters, force powers and combat options.

All they do is wait for it to hit the 10000 mark and they release it.......

Or not............... :("

"I tried the most potent Noise Amplification spell once upon a time. Mavellous spell. I could hear the birds speaking to one another in trees over the horizon, I could hear the rustlings as the clouds rubbed against each other in the sky. I could hear the sound a rainbow makes as it arches it's back over the world. Then a dog barked behind me and I burst my left eardrum."

Over 9000 now.

What happens when it reaches 10000? Does someone email it to LucasArts?

I'm pretty sure LucasArts have the finished game and an amazing add on containing new planets, characters, force powers and combat options.

All they do is wait for it to hit the 10000 mark and they release it.......

Or not............... :rolleyes:"

Yes, the community has to prove its dedication to the game and THE Force.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT