KOTOR2 too short for my taste.

Volourn is right. This game should be retitled: Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Munchkin Lords. What happened to good game balance? Also the game is way too short/ Minimum average gameplay should be 50 hours for a game such as KotOR 2, 60 to 70 if you do everything.

And then there was the whole "25 extra vitality" and like "50 extra force points" feats you get at the beginning. Not to mention all of the feats and force powers that were unessasarily powerful...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I never said that game is bad... The game is great, BUT....

1st: They should add option to control the fight like in jedi academy.

2nd: Why main character can't have hood on?

3rd: More planets to explore, that character can progress much in exp.

4th:Why allways from the beggining of the game we must save the republic

5th: More space fight

6th: If possible, OBSIDIAN should try to create a game with storyline like Morrowind. Imagine Morrowind Starwars. Do what u want, nonlinear, possibility to explore the space.

7th: Why not controling the space ship like in Freelancer or Xwing vs.Tie fighter.

This is not a critic. But only a questions to make the game better.

That's all.

So you're asking them to do much then?!? lol

Asking them to do 1st-person combat and/or space-sim stuff in a 3rd-person RPG like this is ridiculous. The engine couldn't do it. And Morrowind.....>_<

If you want any or all of that stuff play another game that already has it. Jedi Knight series has the FPS stuff, If you want something more expansive, try the MMO stuff, Galaxies etc.

I know you're only making suggestions to make the game better, but they are totally unrealistic requests. Really. Especially given the development time it would take vs. the amount of time Lucas Arts would be prepared to fund it.

Wouldn't it be a lovely world if game developers could put out games with any feature combination and still look and play well....and still not make us wait 5 years for them?

I'm still waiting for the GTA RPG where you can play online with your gangster (with all his stats, and weapon skills) and nick other people's cars, race other people, run them over, travel to any country around the world by car, plane, chopper (helicopter or bike!)........ :cool:

On a serious note, I'd like it you could have more interesting clothing options that show up on your character (like Sacred for example), and if there's a KotOR3 I'd like more mini-games with different craft- like Y-wings etc.....

Although, the game is great, it's too short. Less planets than the first part. I have finished the game in single day.

Finishing the game in a day is a symptom of either a personal problem or the fact you borrowed it from a friend. Anyway its practically impossible without a walkthrough, or friend standing by. You would have to go, go, go all the time, and click through practically all the dialogue. Some of the dialogue you actually have to read to get clues in order to finish the game something you couldnt do just by clicking through it all the time.

I suspect you played the xbox version and borrowed it from a friend over the weekend, in fact he/she joined you and together you ran through it over a long day. You would have to had autolevel all your party skip picking up items. Thats one way to play a game, but not the basis for forming general conclusions. Your experience was not comparable to what most people who played the game experienced.

Playing it on a PC playing your own copy at your own pace enjoying the music, the scenary, the dialogue the unique descriptions of the items you find as you could imagine changes your perspective especially when you dont have a waltkthrough nor seek one.

Your post suggests you must be very young. I wouldnt be surprised if you were 12 years old, nothing wrong with that however.

Somethings just dont add up, only experience and time can give you that.

I have already played the game, and I am not sure how fast I could do it. I could only maybe just do it in 20 hours because I played the game. and already know what to do. I would also have to purposefully skip quests, and dialogue not important to main quests and I would have to know all the maps to know exactly where to go and again I could only do that because I have already played it.

The stupid most incorrect thing about your post and why I posted is because you were not honest with us in your initial post. Your post should be deleted by any well intentioned moderator as SPAM because your post is a fabrication of truth and everyone knows it.

If you were honest that would be different but we dont have all the facts.

Well, I didn't know that my post will have such how shall I put this...impact on other players...

I'll correct my self. When I said a single day of playing I ment 22 hours.

About Morrowind... I was only tried to make a suggestion about gameplay.

Why allways in kotor1 & 2 from the begining of the game we must save republic?

Example: PC begins like in kotor1(soldier class, scout etc). becomes a bounty hunter or criminal or assasin. why not join some kind of guild or something...

In my opinion player should have more inpact on character.Why can't pc become a sith from the begining rather than jedi. In kotor1 i liked space combat with sith(Turret control etc.) also minigames are great.

Personally I love when I control character in combat so I made suggestion about Jedi academy, And I still think that they should put that option. If somebody likes d20 sistem fine by me.

I know that this game can't be like morrowind running around the map.... but maybe player should have more freedom of action, of choice...

By the way I finished the game after 22h and 16 minutes of gameplay...

Although, the game is great, it's too short. Less planets than the first part. I have finished the game in single day. By the way, in Iziz spaceport there are 2 bugs. One with TSF bounty, another in cantina at swoop racing. You should put more planets and more quests.

It would be great if youc could to create Morrowind like StarWars. And one more thing. Next time, when you are creating SW game, put an option to manual control of combat ( LIKE JEDI ACADEMY). So the players can choose rpg style or 1st(3rd)  person fight(like jedi academy). Keep up a good work.

you are crazy. it took me 34 hours...

Why allways in kotor1 & 2 from the begining of the game we must save republic?

I don't recall any point in KotOR 2 where you have to be trying to save the Republic. You have to be trying to save yourself, but that's not the same thing.

Personally I love when I control character in combat so I made suggestion about Jedi academy, And I still think that they should put that option. If somebody likes d20 sistem fine by me....

OK, this is just silly. "Putting in this option" would mean designing two different engines.