What do i do now!?!

Right now im on "dontoon something", the plantet with the jedi enclave, and im not sure what i need to do next. There isn't any other plantet to go to since i've been to all of the ones i can so far. Did i miss something? I can't go back to Telos cause the handmaiden won't give me the codes, I can't go to onderon cause of the civil war recovery, i could go to that mandalorian moon called "dxen" i think, but i don't think there's anything to do there. There's Nar Shadaa but i doubt there's anything to do there either. So i was wondering whether there was something at "Dontoonie" that i missed so i could unlock other places to go to?

Uh.. okay. So apparently you aren't aware that Dantooine is one of 5 worlds you can go to ANYTIME eh? You don't need to unlock anything.. you just to the 4 planets (Dantooine, Nar Shadaa, Korriban and Dxun/Onderon) and do whatever you need to do on them. There's plenty to do on all of those planets anytime you feel like.

Since you're on Dantooine, how about exploring Dantooine. I mean you realize this is an RPG and you often need to go looking for the action, not the other way around.. right?

never mind...

when i went back to the jedi enclave i found a room that i some how missed that had some historian dude in it and also had a data pad that i needed to find some jedi dude. I guess that was the reason why i didnt know what to do next :rolleyes:. Sorry everyone. thanks for the help anyway.