Flash of a Character

When entering the Ebon Hawk, almost without fail, there is a quik flash of a character next to Bao-Dur, and then he is gone, and the game scans for any over-due cut scenes. Never in the game has that character remained intact, and he is never there long enough for me to make out any details. There are small flashes like this throughout the game, none of them I can remember off-hand (except a guy next to Revan on Korriban).

I just kind of passed them off as characters that are supposed to be there under different circumstances (if I played the other allignment, or something). Is that flash on the Ebon Hawk the Disciple? A left-over model of Canderus (it's where he stood in the first game)? I'm pretty sure it isn't the Wookie.

I'm curious because, with all the things being cut, who knows what other little things could have been left in...

I may not be correct (that's not uncommon!) but when I see the fading figure next to Revan in the tomb it always looks like my PC (the same character model).  I always figured there was some unknown psychological meaning to this I'm just not deep enough to fathom.  :rolleyes:

Yeah, I've seen the Exile standing beside Revan too. I think its suppose to symbolize the Exile when he was on Revan's side.

i think its just the character moving back to where theyre supposed to be. that always happens to me after i crash on telos, bao dur always moves over just a little bit from where he was in the cut scene.

and that is your PC in the cave on korriban. i think its only if youre darkside but i cant remember. :rolleyes:

i think its just the character moving back to where theyre supposed to be. that always happens to me after i crash on telos, bao dur always moves over just a little bit from where he was in the cut scene.

and that is your PC in the cave on korriban. i think its only if youre darkside but i cant remember. :(

No, I think I saw it in my LS game. :rolleyes:

"sigh" THATS YOU WHEN YOU WERE REVAN'S GENERAL...... fool  <_<

Grandiloquent n00b, it's a flashback when you served under Revan. You see it both in LS and DS because the cave (Ludo Kreesh's tomb) shows the darkness of the Exile's past. <_<

The first few times I saw this I never paid much attention to it, I just passed it off to as you both have said of when the PC was Revan's general. But on my last play through Kreia said something when I first met her in the tomb (before the choice to fight or not) she said that I had faced my past and soon I will face my future but now I must face my present (or something to that effect) I was wondering if maybe it as to symbolize that the exile would stand beside Revan again in the future either as an apprentice/ equal if DS or ally if LS. Anyone else notice this?

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Grandiloquent n00b, it's a flashback when you served under Revan. You see it both in LS and DS because the cave (Ludo Kreesh's tomb) shows the darkness of the Exile's past. <_<

The first few times I saw this I never paid much attention to it, I just passed it off to as you both have said of when the PC was Revan's general. But on my last play through Kreia said something when I first met her in the tomb (before the choice to fight or not) she said that I had faced my past and soon I will face my future but now I must face my present (or something to that effect) I was wondering if maybe it as to symbolize that the exile would stand beside Revan again in the future either as an apprentice/ equal if DS or ally if LS. Anyone else notice this?

Not until you said it. Nice interpretation. The future of the galaxy rests in Revan and the Exile's hands? I wonder if the next PC will venture out to bring those two back. Or set out to destroy them?

That's actually a very interesting theory. Now that I think about it, I agree with you.