Am i seeing things?

I just started my second game earlier today and decided to go DS/M with revan being DS/M also, since i never really tried to get influence wih HK in my previous LS/M game i decided i wanted to find out some things about KOTOR I form him this time around.

I was kinda bored with the starting level and decided to download the save game editor and give me a lightsaber to get trough it a bit faster well in the list of items i see the HK parts and decide to give my self a head start. After a lot of hassle getting to the hawk again i repaired my "protocol droid".

Well after taking some dialog options(cant recall the exact ones) he gives me a (twilek?) saying wich my PC translates, HK not ecpecting that askes how i know so many languages and i tell him about the voice recording thingy i found wile i scammed the HK-50 droid.

HK-47 then explains to me that its also a tracing device for the 50's but we might be able to pinpoint the factory they are comming from with it next time they try to use it!!!!!

So now im wondering if i get to the next encounter with the HK-50's could it be i actually get a location?? or was just just a bit of text everyones gets and was forgotten when they cut all the stuff out of the game??

Any info on this matter would be greatly appreciated..

Once again i apologise for any and all spelling mistakes but i hope its readable..

" So... let me get this straight. You want to fly on a magic carpet to see the King of the Potato People and plead with him for your freedom, and you're telling me you're completely sane? "

- Rimmer, Quarantine

It ends there, the whole HK-factory quest was cut. For more info, go to the "Cut Ending Stuff"-thread.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Yes i know it wa scut out sadly was just getting my hopes up for some more info on the location or anything else :p

o well thx for the info and fast reply i que sill just have to kill some innocent meatbags to make myself feel better, tho im really getting concerned that my PC might have died and has been turned into a zombie by kreia by the way he looks atm :o"

" So... let me get this straight. You want to fly on a magic carpet to see the King of the Potato People and plead with him for your freedom, and you're telling me you're completely sane? "

- Rimmer, Quarantine

Seems to me that by the time I gather all the parts to fix HK, there's no good reason to take him with you anywhere. I tried taking him with me to Onderon, but he got cut outta the party cause Kreia has to tag along. Can't take him with me on the Ravenger cause Visas and Mandalore insist on coming with me for that part. Can't take him with me to face the Jedi Masters on Dantooine cause I have to go in alone. Final part on Malachor I also am forced to face alone.

The whole HK reassembly just seems useless all the way around.