Jedi or Sith

Are you a Jedi or a Sith?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a Jedi or a Sith?

• Jedi
    • Sith

No, No, No. Force Crush is Much more effective than Force Lightnening.

Mind Trick is a pretty effective power too.. make your opponents fight themselves, but that's a neutral power. Jedi are weak though and they'd be afraid to use such power when needed. Only a Sith Lord would weild such power efficiently. LOL.

I would really like to play a lightsided jedi because it would extend the game some what.

But I have trouble with jedi's:

1) no women, no sex, not sure, maybe loveless sex

2) must act meek

3) must not be proud

4) must not seek riches

5) must not seek power

6) must not show emotions

They give me the creeps. Kind of like goody goodies. Its hard to believe, except for the fact they take these force sensitive children at a very young age 3-5 years old then train them from childhood away from their families. Practically mindwash them. Are they even capable of emotions?

None of it seems natural.

Anger, emotions, conquest, power, victory, breaking chains and subjugating the weak is the best. Let the strongest lead.

Sure Sith lie, cheat, steal, backstab, manipulate, deceive and kill but of the two I would rather be a dark jedi because I can do whatever I want.

Its a interesting question, one of the unique things that makes these games so successful.

As a sidepoint, I am sure I woudl enjoy a lightsided character. I played one in Fallout 2 and after a while all the thanks, gratitude and ease of mind from doing good deeds and taking it to the bad guy grows on you.

I might just start up KOTOR I and do a lightsided if I can manage it. I know the ending of KOTOR I definitely rewards you.

The handmaidens mother was expelled from the Jedi order in KOTOR II for having a child, her. I have a little trouble with that. Its things like that, perhaps future KOTORS made by other companies will expand on this dilema for I am ignorant of Star Wars lore and have only my thoughts.

But I know what I feel, and in feeling I feel the call of the darkside at least as I currently see it displayed in KOTOR universe.

I would really like to play a lightsided jedi because it would extend the game some what.

2) must act meek

3) must not be proud

4) must not seek riches

5) must not seek power

They give me the creeps. Kind of like goody goodies. Its hard to believe, except for the fact they take these force sensitive children at a very young age 3-5 years old then train them from childhood away from their families. Practically mindwash them. Are they even capable of emotions?

None of it seems natural.

Anger, emotions, conquest, power, victory, breaking chains and subjugating the weak is the best. Let the strongest lead.

Sure Sith lie, cheat, steal, backstab, manipulate, deceive and kill but of the two I would rather be a dark jedi because I can do whatever I want.

Its a interesting question, one of the unique things that makes these games so successful.

As a sidepoint, I am sure I woudl enjoy a lightsided character. I played one in Fallout 2 and after a while all the thanks, gratitude and ease of mind from doing good deeds and taking it to the bad guy grows on you.

I might just start up KOTOR I and do a lightsided if I can manage it.  I know the ending of KOTOR I definitely rewards you.

The handmaidens mother was expelled from the Jedi order in KOTOR II for having a child, her. I have a little trouble with that. Its things like that, perhaps future KOTORS made by other companies will expand on this dilema for I am ignorant of Star Wars lore and have only my thoughts.

But I know what I feel, and in feeling I feel the call of the darkside at least as I currently see it displayed in KOTOR universe.

Number 2 and 3 are redundant, together :o

And KotOR I, lightside, has some really annoying points, in that you must help every old lady walk across the street (figuratively speaking) and never take rewards. There's less neutrality in it than there is in KotOR II. Of course, the dark dialogue is often just plane bad in KotOR I.

And Fallout is a different beast. Your alignment doesn't really do anything, its the actions themselves that people hear about. As such, you can do great things but be an evil bastard when you want to, in New Reno for example.

question: can you become a dark side wielder of the force without hurting people?

Well someone has to use their force lightning when the power goes out...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

You get be good to people, do tasks for no reward and then cut off from the force by the jedi masters!

Aren't u then just hoping to get to keep the force as a reward? I thought Jedi were doing things for sacrifice and not for gain >_<

And I prefer to be a jedi...The darkside ultimately just consumes itself heh...

-jim

A Jedi who can use the powers of the dark side (in addition to the light), yet who posesses the strength of will to resist its corrupting influence to do what needs to be done to ensure peace, freedom, and justice is a rare and truly awesome being to behold. In short, I would be a sane Jedi, the single most dangerous thing in the Galaxy....

No, No, No.  Force Crush is Much more effective than Force Lightnening.

Mind Trick is a pretty effective power too.. make your opponents fight themselves, but that's a neutral power.  Jedi are weak though and they'd be afraid to use such power when needed.  Only a Sith Lord would weild such power efficiently.  LOL.

i know. i said force lightning because at that time i dind't have force crush yet

why are so many ppl jedi :thumbsup:

2) must act meek

3) must not be proud

4) must not seek riches

5) must not seek power

I totally agree with you dude!!!

Jedi are weak,never take best things out of life,allways sacrifice their life for someone they don't even know,to make story shorter:their geeks!

{Rev@n}123

I vse zhe Sith'i RULYAT!!!

I like preying on peoples emotions, you will be like:

Here have some credits now, don't worry I don't bite.

Then you slash their head from thier shoulders and take your money back.

Is it trully evil if you do one good deed and then commit an act of violence?

The Jedi can suck my balls. The Sith own everything. The Jedi are whiney pussies who can't get **** done without turning into f@cking politicians. The Sith get sh!t done.

And the Sith have much cooler force powers!

Sith own. Bottom line.,

"There is no running or hiding, Jedi. Your times up."

-Boba Fett-

BOBAFETT.JPG

If I had to choose, I'd be a Jedi, but not a full one.

Jedi get a bit too preachy and high-on-themselves at times, but I think at the core they have the right idea... to help people and bring peace/stability to all life. Unfortunately, a lot of the time this gets tainted by politics and the councils and snooty attitudes, but a jedi like Obi-wan would be my type of mindset. I wouldn't be afraid to fight back, but I'm not going to kill people just to satisfy myself either.

The Sith just don't seem as worthwhile in comparison. They do have cool powers, I won't deny that, but what you lose as a Sith doesn't make it worth it. Their whole power system consists of people killing each other to get to the top... strongest one prevails. I really don't want to get dragged into a neverending jealous rage with everyone around me, never knowing when some "friend" will try to knock me off for my spot. People always scheming against one another. I'm actually not sure how this system would be able to continue over the centuries... you'd think it'd eventually break down because it's devouring itself all the time.

The only thing I'd disagree with the Jedi on is the whole love thing. It could be dangerous to do, sure, but a person could be strengthened by it just as much as hurt. It's not fair to make jedis like monks or something. <_< You're almost setting up a jedi for a DS fall by refusing such natural feelings... instead they should learn how to work with those as a positive thing, rather than shut them out completely.