Star Wars International

{Rev@n}123

As you can see,my far friends,I'm from Russia and I' sorry if I'll do some mistakes on English,correct my if I wrong! :">

In this topic I want to disscuss Star Wars galaxy in different places of the world...

What do people think about Star Wars in the different place!Tell me about the SW in your place! :D

What's this odd relation to knights in Denmark?

Jan-Guillou.gif

Been reading him?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I think we like Vikings more .. and think knights are a bunch of p****** .. I mean "women first", only to have them chopped down by your rivals waiting for you inside, that's not being brave .. a Viking would jump in axes first! :D

(if 'Been reading him?' was for me) I must admit I don't know the faces on many of the authors I read .. only their names! so a picture doesn't tell me much ..

Fortune favors the bald.

I think a middleground is whats lacking. On one side we've got the Vikings all "loot, pillage, sack, raze, plunder, rape, say nasty words around children and spam spam beutiful SPAAAAM!" and one the other we've got the Knights all "pent-up quasihomosexualism and we dont wash our naughty bits because god told us so" Its sad.

The man is Jan Guillou, once a respected journalist turned conceited bestselling action-writer. His heroes are all complete Mary Sues with no weaknesses or personalities. Anyway he's made half of sweden think we had knights and sent people on crusades and whatnot, with his book series about Arn the Knights Templar.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "