how do u complete the redemption quest?

I haven't tried this, but I noticed the settlers wouldn't talk to you after they notice your lightsaber... I'm curious to see what would happen if you talked to them the first time, holding a vibroblade or something.

I doubt that they will say anything...

but if they do it will be pretty much worthless, i mean in what game has the villager known more or divulged more than a more major character?

riddle me this! ;)

I haven't tried this, but I noticed the settlers wouldn't talk to you after they notice your lightsaber... I'm curious to see what would happen if you talked to them the first time, holding a vibroblade or something.

I doubt that they will say anything...

but if they do it will be pretty much worthless, i mean in what game has the villager known more or divulged more than a more major character?

riddle me this! ;)

It's not that important, I think one of them has a cut scene but nothing worthwhile comes out of it, just them having a whinge about the current conditions blah blah etc etc....

You're feeble skills are no match for the power of the Bumfluff!!

On dantooine, u get the redemption quest, how do u complete it.  I could only get the assissent commander of the miltia to speak up for the jedi.

Who is the assistant commander and how did you get him to speak up for the Jedi?

Maybe the quest ends after executing the Jedi Masters (talk to the administrator)...or its just a bug like the one with the fugitives on Telos who escaped.

The assistant commander is Berun, that guy who wants you to spy on Zherron (outside of Adum Larp's shop). You can get him to speak up for the Jedi (just start asking him about Jedi... the choices are pretty obvious), but it doesn't solve that stupid unfinishable Redemption quest. The only change to the quest comes if you actually tell that idiot Tarn that you're a Jedi or are somehow unable to conceal your identity from him, in which case it says that you revealed yourself to the wrong person (something to that effect). People will stop talking after you wave your lightsaber around, but it doesn't seem to impact the major NPCs (administrator, Zherron, etc.) as far as I can tell...

Redemption quest - Don't fix the droid. Instead walk up to the guy (Tarn is it?) and let him see your lightsaber. He will say that he needs to warn the others. Threaten him and he will back down, kill him then HK-47 will pipe up with words to the effect of:

"Statement: Master, it is times like these that I'm proud to be your loyal droid..." Quest solved!

If you approach him without your saber you can talk to him normally but he doesn't really say anything of interest!