I am just plain disgusted

56 hours the first time, 48 the second. I find it hard to believe that one can finish the game with most sidequests under 35 hours.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

The long time it takes (most) players to get through the game is what makes the ending so heartbreaking...it's such an engrossing game and is so good right up until the Ravager.

I used to really hate it when a game would get delayed, but never again. If I had known that this game would have such a chopped-off ending like this, I would have gladly waited another year or so for the completed project.

What's this I heard about them concluding this story in KOTOR3?

That to me would be absolutely retarded considering the fact that the game's ending depends so much on the choices you made along the way.

I pay $50 for a game which will be concluded in the next one. What will happen to KOTOR3's ending then?

Frankly I'd rather have them patch the cut material now and give us a fresh new game in KOTOR3 otherwise I'll do what these gaming companies don't want (but will be better for me financially) and download.

I'm not some stupid consumer who has nothing better to do with my hard-earned cash. The same quality I want in my purchased products is the same quality the developers, producers, and financiers of this game want in the products they buy...as close to top quality as possible.

I swear the more game companies rush their products, the more they make piracy the better alternative.

With the possible exception of DNF, delays aren't so bad. I bet Valve thought they were in trouble when everyone was sending them hatemail and whatnot, but they stuck by their guns, made a quality game, and I doubt many people haven't forgotten or moved on, happy about the game, not bitter about the delay.

Dont think ending was disgusting rather dissappointed in the little closure there was.

Had hoped for a end more like the First where youll be doing something either restoring jedi order as LS, or choose exile and life with your loved one, or train at acedemy with lover if you choose any something little less open.

Its all through game romance was so lacking only to find there was little satifaction on that part either at the end.

Would have been nice with some sorta reward rather than another open book.

I certainly hoped a better ending would be handled to another of them, its really sad especially considering how well done the plot was.

Pointers: Better romances more closure (and like movies i am a sucker for happy endings, hope a possible Kotor3 would open to both sad and happy one).