The Exile and Bastila

I just noticed something odd. In the tomb on Koriban, the exile seems to recognize Bastila. Apparently she was there when Malak recruited you to join the Mandalorian wars, but when you get T3 to play the recording of her, all the dialogue options suggest that you have no idea who this woman is.

Anyone else find that a little odd?

...when you get T3 to play the recording of her, all the dialogue options suggest that you have no idea who this woman is.

I've never seen/heard of this recording. If it's Influence based then it's no suprise cos I could barely talk to anyone in my (only just finished 1st) game.

However from K1 I thought she couldn't go because she was only an apprentice at the time and my interpretation was that she was never approached (or she was shielded well by her teacher).

I don't think she was actually there and said "no" but rather the vision shows how Bastila was turned late in K1.

As for the deal of you recognising her, well, as I said, I haven't seen the recording.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

You need to have at least 15 intelligence to play this holovid. If your int is 15 or more, in eban hawk you talk to T3 and there is an extra dialogue available by [intelligence]. If you choose it and you have enough computer skill (don't know exactly how much you need...) then T3 will play the holovid.

And if Revan was male, it's Bastilla, female, it's Carth. You don't recognize them in either case.

But yes, this is a continuity hole, but it can be explained away as Force enduced understanding that's a temporary part of the vision, or simply that you learn about Bastilla as you gain experiance (since there is a level requirement for the tomb).

...when you get T3 to play the recording of her, all the dialogue options suggest that you have no idea who this woman is.

I've never seen/heard of this recording. If it's Influence based then it's no suprise cos I could barely talk to anyone in my (only just finished 1st) game.

However from K1 I thought she couldn't go because she was only an apprentice at the time and my interpretation was that she was never approached (or she was shielded well by her teacher).

I don't think she was actually there and said "no" but rather the vision shows how Bastila was turned late in K1.

As for the deal of you recognising her, well, as I said, I haven't seen the recording.

*points and looks*

Hey everyone look! It's that 'Pazaak Online' mogul from all the years ago back at the Bio Boards! :cool:

Jaggy tells Duffman, 'Hi'. Oh yeah. *thrust thrust* :(

manthing2.jpg

You don't know Bastila personally, you know OF her, as far as I could see. Malak even refers to her as though she WANTED to join, but couldn't. It leaves it at that, if I remember right...

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."