Favourite Art from a game

HiddenAssassin

I don't know what my favourite would be. But I recently bought a copy of Homeworld on special offer, and the opening sequences, with the music are just fantastic. Particularly the initial fly-by on the mothership, and the surprise return to discover your homeplanet is destroyed and burning.

Note: if you choose the wrong livery colours for your ships in set-up the impact is dramatically reduced o:)

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I loved the Pip-Boy screens from the Fallout games o:)

post-13250-1119438062_thumb.jpg

"I tried the most potent Noise Amplification spell once upon a time. Mavellous spell. I could hear the birds speaking to one another in trees over the horizon, I could hear the rustlings as the clouds rubbed against each other in the sky. I could hear the sound a rainbow makes as it arches it's back over the world. Then a dog barked behind me and I burst my left eardrum."

• 3 weeks later...

Video games: The 3D dungeons of Order of the Griffon were and *still* are breathtaking

PnP: Artwork in PnP products tends to be dull IMHO. Some of the artwork is ok but overall I have seen nothing that "wows" me. Closest would maybe be the AD&D Mystara or some of the 3E art?

That said I prefer the artwork of fantasy artists like Boris Vallejo.

EDIT: There is something eerie cool about the box cover art for the Ravenloft boxed set of Strahd with grief holding a dead Tatyana.

image002.gifLancer