Conversation Bug

Okay.. what happens to me is that when I'm playing the game, The conversation will go by so quickly that you cant even make one word. My computer passed all the requirements... I'm not quite sure if this kind of a post was made... but after looking through nine pages of tech stuff, wasn't in the mood to go through the rest of it. What's the cause?

Okay.. what happens to me is that when I'm playing the game, The conversation will go by so quickly that you cant even make one word. My computer passed all the requirements... I'm not quite sure if this kind of a post was made... but after looking through nine pages of tech stuff, wasn't in the mood to go through the rest of it. What's the cause?

Cause? unkown. A bug in coding, possibly, that was fixed in a patch for KotOR 1 and will hopefully be fixed in KotOR 2's upcoming patch.

Until then, you may be able to avoid it by not playing the game for more than a few hours at a time. Exiting out of the game and restarting it seems to reduce the frequency of the bug for me.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

I just got the game the other day and had this happen at the end of Peragus. One second I'm about to board the Ebon Hawk, then all of sudden I'm shooting Sith Troopers, then I'm on the ship :wub: . Also after I got T3 back and we open the hangar, the logs go right by when I play them. It seems like I have to keep reloading just to watch a few lines of conversatoin, but so far everything else is good :devil: