Anybody miss female Revan's underwear?

Natan

Well, I have used plenty of unerwear mods.  I am just curious why they went that drab brown near body suit.  I never have seen people wear underwear like that.

Am not sure, but isn't that underwear in the first KotOR as well, just for some other starting class than the scoundrel? I recall other classes were getting some rather fugly starting outfits... :devil:

The coolest part about Revan's undies was, if you went Dark Side it'd change to match your alignment. :s

no clue if something like that happens for the Exile though. ;.;

Well... a female Exile goes from that ugly one piece thing to a black body-suit with a blood red stripe... and no red sneakers. Makes me want to DS even more. :)

The the "drab brown" underwear with the sexy read sneakers looks like suspiciously like the red swimsuit underwear from K1, just with the brown painted on top of it. You can even see the remnants of the original layer beneath it along the edges of the new texture put on top of the old.

Just for fun, you can copy the old swimsuit texture to K2, just have to rename it from the "small" names to "medium" names (s to m iirc). Unfortunately, the uv mapping looks different on the old medium (scout) and large (soldier) textures, so they don't work right out of the box.

Edit: Oops and the basic caucasian texture needs an A before the 01 in the filename.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Well... a female Exile goes from that ugly one piece thing to a black body-suit with a blood red stripe... and no red sneakers.  Makes me want to DS even more.  ;)

... Damn. if there was one reason to slip off my grey path, that'd be it... that'd make quite interesting version of the trial scene, too.

Gathered Jedi, Atris et all: So, do you have anything you'd offer as your defense? Why did you not listen to our orders, why did you follow Revan into the war?

the Exile: I wanted some better looking underwear. *casually shrugs her robe off, does a half-turn showing off the black-and-red skimpy garment* See..?

::cue Master Vrook getting a heart attack:: :devil:"

Well... a female Exile goes from that ugly one piece thing to a black body-suit with a blood red stripe... and no red sneakers.  Makes me want to DS even more.  :lol:

... Damn. if there was one reason to slip off my grey path, that'd be it... that'd make quite interesting version of the trial scene, too.

Gathered Jedi, Atris et all: So, do you have anything you'd offer as your defense? Why did you not listen to our orders, why did you follow Revan into the war?

the Exile: I wanted some better looking underwear. *casually shrugs her robe off, does a half-turn showing off the black-and-red skimpy garment* See..?

::cue Master Vrook getting a heart attack:: :)"

lol :p

Yeah..what was with that? DS, you get the nifty black long johns. LS, you get...the same brown underwear you started with.

Where's the shiny white LS underwear?? :lol:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts