Congrats

Top 10 Best Selling PC Games For Feb. 12

The NPD Group has released its latest list of the top 10 best selling PC games in the US, this time for the week ending Feb. 12.

1 Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords LucasArts $41

2 World Of Warcraft Vivendi Universal $49

3 Half-Life 2 Vivendi Universal $53

4 The Sims 2 Electronic Arts $47

5 The Sims Deluxe Electronic Arts $18

#1 on the charts!

:thumbsup:

http://www.cgonline.com/content/view/354/2/

Admin of World of Darkness Online News

News/Community site for the WoD MMORPG

http://www.wodonlinenews.net

---

Jericho sassed me so I broke into his house and stabbed him to death in his sleep. Problem solved. - J.E. Sawyer

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

---

Expecting "innovation" from Bioware is like expecting "normality" from Valve -Moatilliatta

nice accomplishment.

i wonder if that figure would have been even more impressive had the xbox version not been released first. as it is, some pc gamers probably bought the xbox version and thus didnt bother with the pc version. whereas if they were released simultaneously, or if the xbox version didnt exist, those same people might have bumped the total pc sales even higher.

Currently in europe, according to the Elspa charts. KotOR2 is top of the X-Box chart, and second only to Mercenaries in the "all games" charts. It's worth noting that it spent 2 weeks at the top spot for the total charts, denying Worlds of Warcraft the top spot. Damn fine...

I say it before and i say it again. Good, now as an appreciation for all those who bought it, release the cut ending. You got the money already.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

You really can't pat obsidion on the back for this since any developer could have made this game and it almost certainly would have sold the same amount. If anything you should be congratulating Bioware since their work on the first game is probably the biggest contributing factor to the seconds sales, not to mention the fact that it's a star wars game which is pretty much a license for lucasarts to print money.