Need clarification on bonuses u get from HK,spoil

Well I managed to get Hk-47 after Nar Shaadaa with a full LS mastery consular/Jedi master. Losing that +6 bonus to wisdom at times hurts but so far not so bad. Just wondering what are the bonuses your character gets with HK??

Still have a few quests in Nar Shaada to complete that would give LS points plus some dialogue with T3 and Kreia that gives LS points.

So far I gained influence these times with HK:

-First conversation, stating not regretting the actions in the war.

-Killing the Telosian in the apartments

-Killing the Sullustan droid merchant in Dantooine

-Using "Die mercenary scum" line in Dantooine

-Answering that the next time stops the PC when ending the conversation dies.

His background is now all LS but he still enjoys bloodshed LOL. How many more influece gains does one need to unlock the conversation for the stat bonuses "How he kills Jedi.." conversation. He answered the question about his previous master (no names but his Carth voice delivery was indeed hilarious). He also answered about the Mandalorian wars and his creation.

Any idea how many more influence gains are needed? Probably need to kill the Mandalorian stuck in the ridge and use Force Persuade on that soldier in Onderon for two more influence gains. All other characters have turned Jedi and given whatever bonuses were available. Except G0T0 which I am not pursuing fully.

As a sidetrack, going into conversation with G0T0 about activities to stabilize the republic and asking for credits to do so gains influence with him. Telling him to give money to the affected worlds but none for the PC LOSES influence with him. However, the DS hit asking for credits is a LOT (heck it was a larger hit to LS mastery than murdering the Telosian and the first conversation with HK!!). I guess I will pursue G0T0's background with a DS character instead.

As a sidetrack, going into conversation with G0T0 about activities to stabilize the republic and asking for credits to do so gains influence with him.  Telling him to give money to the affected worlds but none for the PC LOSES influence with him.  However, the DS hit asking for credits is a LOT (heck it was a larger hit to LS mastery than murdering the Telosian and the first conversation with HK!!).  I guess I will pursue G0T0's background with a DS character instead.

There are 3 DS options with GOTO:

The destroy planet for cash (lot DS)

The I will do anything with the planets for cash (also very DS)

"As long as you give got the credits, I will stabilize the planets" (or something like that, third from above) (this line gives the least DS points and can be quickly healed with LS action)

Yeah, except there are no cash problems and I am more interested in the stat bonuses you can get from HK :D .

If all you get from goto is some xp, cash and backstory then it can wait until a DS character runs through and ought to offset the LS influence actions with the other NPCs LOL.