Kotor 2 game won't start after installation

The will not load I can choose my character and I see the beginING of the movie IN A GALAXY FAR FAR AWAY

after the reding nothing happens I hear music in the background and thats it nothing works. Please Help!

Sager 3790

ATI Mobility 9700

1024mb ram

80gig

2.0 centrino.

The will not load I can choose my character and I see the beginING of the movie IN A GALAXY FAR FAR AWAY

after the reding nothing happens I hear music in the background and thats it nothing works. Please Help!

Sager 3790

ATI Mobility 9700

1024mb ram

80gig

2.0 centrino.

well, technically, laptops are not designed for games, but some people have got it to work.

Can you tell me what ATI Drivers you have installed and what settings you have the game set at? (graphics-wise)

I tried all of them 800 600 at different refresh rates nothing.

Also I have to change my PC setting to match the game otherwise the game is in a little box on top left weird never seen this before I play HL2 and Doom 3 and I don't have to change any setting on my lappy.

WHat do yo uthink the problem is?

I tried all of them 800 600 at different refresh rates nothing.

Also I have to change my PC setting to match the game otherwise the game is in a little box on top left weird never seen this before I play HL2 and Doom 3 and I don't have to change any setting on my lappy.

WHat do yo uthink the problem is?

well, for me, i only get the black screen with the sound, when i use the 4.3 dll file for the neat glows that stopped working on ATI cards from drivers 4.4 and above.

Other then that, i have no idea