Traya?

Ok, technically this is a spoiler, though since it wasn't used I don't know if it classifies as a spoiler still but just in case:

Apparently Atris was supposed to become the new Darth Traya when you confront her at the Telos Academy at the end. That is Atris when you fight her as Darth Traya. This was dropped so the model doesn't appear ingame much to my great disappointment, you still fight Atris ingame and I really wish she would have worn that in that fight.

That's who that is. Don't read if you haven't finished the game.

I got a better look at the texture and it seems as if this is a younger version of the traya you get to fight. i'll post a better pic when i get the chance.

if you change your appearance to "unique_darth_traya" with the KSE editor it changes you to this model. she even has that neck thing

According to the pictures in the XBox guide:

This is Atris, there are pictures of the PC fighting her in the Telos Academy where all the Sith Holocrons are in

And Akari had mentioned during development that the third Sith Lord would resemble the wicked queen from Snow White, for whatever reason they decided to remove this appearance from the final cut. And I like this Traya's look much more than the actual one.

I'd say thats Atris but I cant seem to get a good look. But still the facial structure iteself looks like Atris. Prove me wrong people. Lol. :thumbsup:

On official Sith business.

Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed.

Mao Tse-Tung

Anyway, Kreia in past 50 years should be cute, don't you think?

I mean, look through her wrinkle skin!

According to the pictures in the XBox guide:

This is Atris, there are pictures of the PC fighting her in the Telos Academy where all the Sith Holocrons are in

And Akari had mentioned during development that the third Sith Lord would resemble the wicked queen from Snow White, for whatever reason they decided to remove this appearance from the final cut. And I like this Traya's look much more than the actual one.

Ugh...Atris is and will always be ugly. Stupid lightsaber thief.