HK chassis

Faqa

While I was merrily on my way in Nar Shadda, I made the slightest of mistakes - when T3 was cornered by the HK droids, I decided discretion was the better part of valor and ran away, off screen. C'mon, one little droid vs. 3 Assasins? This sounded even more unfair than Atton vs. the Twi'leks. So, I ran.

Later of course, I find I was supposed to get the HK chassis off those guys. Begging the question - where can I buy the chassis and get my meatbag-killer online? I've got all the other parts....

and that guy on Nar Shadaa won't sell you anything after you finished the quests on that planet :thumbsup:

at least not me (I did things the dark side way btw).

I got the option to kill him though, but no part was on him.

I cheated and gave myself the part using the ` key. But it's annoying having that cheat used on all my saved games.

I normally never cheat in games, and I feel ashamed at having that on there (even though no one else uses my computer). Any way to get rid of that?

KOTOR saved game editor you can get rid of the "cheat used" on your saved game

Except when you use it on a KOTOR2 game, any items equipped automatically turn invisible (and random NPC heads--at least, the Sith Trooper ones--also turn invisible). Turning the "Cheat Used" flag back on fixes everything, though.

Anybody with a working LucasForums account who can tell the developer? I tried to register an account, but never got the "Click here to activate" e-mail. :thumbsup:

KOTOR saved game editor you can get rid of the "cheat used" on your saved game

Except when you use it on a KOTOR2 game, any items equipped automatically turn invisible (and random NPC heads--at least, the Sith Trooper ones--also turn invisible). Turning the "Cheat Used" flag back on fixes everything, though.

Anybody with a working LucasForums account who can tell the developer? I tried to register an account, but never got the "Click here to activate" e-mail. :p

Really? Never happened to mine.

Actually you are wrong. If you do Nar Shaddaa as your 3rd or last planet Kodin sells it to you.

Hmmm, did Nar Shaddaa last on my first time TSL, and he didn't had it then.

Neither on my second playthrough (1st planet)

With both games (by me) he holds that other part you need to complete HK-47 after the chassis (Nar Shaddaa) and the Telos/Peragus pieces

Actually you are wrong. If you do Nar Shaddaa as your 3rd or last planet Kodin sells it to you.

Hmmm, did Nar Shaddaa last on my first time TSL, and he didn't had it then.

Neither on my second playthrough (1st planet)

With both games (by me) he holds that other part you need to complete HK-47 after the chassis (Nar Shaddaa) and the Telos/Peragus pieces

Well I did Onderon, Dantooine, returned to Onderon and then Nar Shaddaa and he was selling the Chassis.

While I was merrily on my way in Nar Shadda, I made the slightest of mistakes - when T3 was cornered by the HK droids, I decided discretion was the better part of valor and ran away, off screen. C'mon, one little droid vs. 3 Assasins? This sounded even more unfair than Atton vs. the Twi'leks. So, I ran.

Later of course, I find I was supposed to get the HK chassis off those guys. Begging the question - where can I buy the chassis and get my meatbag-killer online? I've got all the other parts....

I know that theres a droid part vendor on Dantooine who also sells some HK-assasin parts. He's located just to the NW of the Administrator's HQ. You can also get him to join the militia defense if you are going for the LS. :)

post-11130-1109793368_thumb.jpg

The HK-collection:

HK-50's: Peragus, Telos, Nar Shaddaa (item not available anywhere else, so let T3 fight)

Merchants (names can be incorrect):

Dantooine, Akkere (droid merchant outside): Peragus/Telos item

Onderon, 1B-8D (the droid merchant in the Merchant Sector, with the cantina, required for Main Quest, buy before starting planetwide war): Peragus/Telos part

Nar Shaddaa, Kotin (droid seller for exchange, needed for quest to get T3 a special nice shield (handy to cook HK-50's): UNIQUE PART, not findable by HK's or other merchants, but needed to repair HK

I've played... erm... 12 times  :">  and I have never, ever found the chassis for sale anywhere.  The chassis and the vocabulator are unique parts and can only be scavenged off of HK-50s, IME.  The control cluster and the processor are available from droid merchants.

I have. Perhaps you should follow my planet pattern.

If you cant find the chasis just cheat, uhm i mean edit your game using this wonderfull tool :)

--> Click Me <--

" So... let me get this straight. You want to fly on a magic carpet to see the King of the Potato People and plead with him for your freedom, and you're telling me you're completely sane? "

- Rimmer, Quarantine

I've done Nar Shadaa last before and next to last before (and first, and second, and part first and part whatever...), and only ever found the chassis on the HKs.  It is a UNIQUE part.  Of course, only someone willing to look at the code could confirm this either way.

Maybe it was glitch for me but I was able to buy that part numerous times from Kodin.