• Enlightenment
    • Crush
    • Wave
    • Storm
    • Death Field
    • Choke
    • Plague
    • Heal

Force crush, hands down. The PC and target animations are perfect - viscerally satisfying in a way that the others aren't. Force wave comes close, but force crush... that's dark side power for you!

Force enlightenment is useful, but just not anywhere near as cool as force crush.

Hehe, as a LSF my fave was Force Enlightenment! After clicking master speed, master valor, etc. a couple zillion times it was nice to have an all-in-one power. As far as using DS powers, I did have Kreia use insanity quite a bit. Yep, she's my go-to DS person! <chuckle>

Is force crush tied to a prestige class?  I went sith lord and have this crush opposition thing which even kinrath save against.......

Crush Opposition is hopeless. Anyone can save against it and even if it connects, it's not that great. Force Crush is different than Force Crush Opposition. You don't need to be a Prestige Class in order to get Crush. You get after you kill all the Jedi Masters and go to Dantooine. There are two major differences between Crush and Crush Opposition. One sucks and the other one doesn't. :p

Force Enlightenment.

Master Speed, Master Valour, Master Armour (I think that's what the power's called), turn 'em all on with force enlightenment, and I was dancing around the Ravager, dealing graceful death left and right, with nary a hit on my character. (the fact I threw in master battle meditation and master energy resistance too helped).

Yes, as you may have noticed, my play style basically consists of force-buffing powers and lightsaber 'em to death. Used to do that in Jedi Knight 2 as well....

Force Crush without question. You can go through the entire rest of the game on hard without ever equipping your lightsaber once you get this power. It is utterly devastating.

A very close second is Insanity. Man, that power was just sickening. I can't tell you how many times I would walk into a room in the Trayus Academy that was full of troopers and apprentices and cast Insanity and the entire room would be incapacitated. This of course was dependent on what class you were. If you were a Sith Lord or a Sith Assassin, Insanity was da bomb.

It's a good substitute for Stasis Field, which I always stayed away from since it was a lightside power, and my last three games have all been darkside. :thumbsup:

Force Wave as it quickly gets rid of a whole bunch of sith towards the end of the game (handy against Sion too!). Mind you I was a Consular/Jedi Master with a s**tload of wisdom thrown in too soo for the most part there wasn't much anyone could do to save from it >=D

You're feeble skills are no match for the power of the Bumfluff!!

Now that i've come a bit farther, i'll have to choose Wave.. it's fantastic!

Daer'Var, my Jedi Master (27 wisdom, two lightsabers really help to push those stats really high) has not yet seen an enemy save against it. :thumbsup:

---edit----

And with so many force points, Daer'Var really has to do anything else than Wave like the madman he is!

Edited by RiK