give us some info on the patch

are you so busy you can't set aside 2 minutes to make a post on the upcoming patch or at least update the front page to something a little more informative than "patch iz coming", huh?

Lois: Honey, what do you say we uh...christen these new sheets, huh?

Peter: Why Lois Griffin, you naughty girl.

Lois: Hehehe...that's me.

Peter: You dirty hustler.

Lois: Hehehehe...

Peter: You filthy, stinky prostitute.

Lois: Aha, ok I get it...

Peter: You foul, venereal disease carrying, street walking whore.

Lois: Alright, that's enough!

See thread in forum entitled....'patch news'....

yeah i saw that thread, seems like someone copied and pasted something from someone i've never heard of, from a forum i've never been to,

there's not even a god damn link to follow

obsidian PR is piss poor

are you so busy you can't set aside 2 minutes to make a post on the upcoming patch or at least update the front page to something a little more informative than "patch iz coming", huh?

I think that they aren't busy...

Simply they are bothered for the manner that people on this Forum ask for things...

Your post is one of them too...

I'm afraid that 'cause ill mannered people like you, TSL may be lesser supported compared as intended in original...

We have choosen of buying TSL, we know that Obsidian isn't BioWare, and that Lucasart have their interest in the development of the game...

There is no one to blame other than ourselves for buying a game that we don't like...

However a lot of people is here, only to blame Obsidian, LA and the rest of the world, only for the sake of that, if I may add it...

I think that Dev's aren't forced to release patches... If they do it, is for a sense of professionality, and to fix some bugs, hoping that with that more people like the game, and Buy It...

As long I have read, this is more like a Forum of Complaining about TSL, rather than a Forum of Discussion about TSL...

I'm not a Mod, i'm only a customer that as long have played the game (I restarted KotOR I, waiting for the patch, but only, 'cause I want to play the patched version of the game from the start...), have liked it, and like it ever now...

Hoping that I was able to eternalize myself to the best...

yes indeed, there is something seriosuly disturbing about your post, that i will carry with me, forever...

yes indeed, there is something seriosuly disturbing about your post, that i will carry with me, forever...

Luckly, I'm not "so" concerned about the feeling of a complete stranger, to make me sick, or turn it in a burden for the rest of my life...

Pool of poo... the quote regarding the patch is taken directly off of the Lucasarts forum. Go to lucasarts KOTOR2 website to find it.

Kayn I am seriously concerned about your message. I for one did not intend to buy a game that I cant actually play due to bugs and definitely do not accept the blame for doing so!!

You make out that releasing a patch is professionality. Surely it would be professional to release a working product in the first place.

DairyMilk, I'll try to esplain better... (Assume that english isn't my first language, and all I know was thanks my hobbies...)

I don't think that is OK to buy a flawed game, but really, until I have played TSL, I don't have seen all the crash, or major bug\glitches that seems to affect many other people... (And I have an AMD 2400+, 512 Ram, and a GeForce 5200 FX surely not the sharpest knife of the set...)

Really, I don't see TSL so troublesome...

Also I knew that the release data was February, the 16th... There is no need to negate this, LA had pushed Devs for an antedated release... (This is the cause why I'm waiting for the first patch... That should be the original releasing version...)

I've said that buying the game was a choice of ourselves as the release of an unpolished game ('cause it's how I consider TSL for now, unpolished, but not incomplete...) that lack of location, and have some (maybe) major plot Hole... (I'm referring to the HKs factory, as long is the only one that I know...) obviously, if the game will disappoint me in the end, I'll think twice (Even three times) before buy another Obsdian game, but even in that place, I'll avoid to complain in the forum, were can be customers that find it a valid product...

I've said that isn't wrong require info, but doing that in a polite way, in a way that not upset the people... I should admit that if I was a Dev, after my first three days spent reading the forum, the patch will not be released... Yes, you have a point saying that devs should be more diplomatic, but really I have read a lot of upsetting post...

About the professionality, you will agree with me, that a dev that release a game (Think about a complete game for this example) ad after release patch to enhance it, is more professional that a dev that release a game and dont patch it at all...

I apologize for the bad english and hope that was succeded in explain myself, and appreciate that your answer was a lot different in front of the other guy... (Sorry, already forgot the name...)

Ekhm .... Keyn ....

Not to insult anybody - as I already said I don't know who is responsible for this (burn in hell for all eternity) - but ....

.. I don't recall any *sign* or *message* on the box that the game inside is - as you said - "unpolished" or - as I would say it - INCOMPLETE

It's not only matter of bugs - they are in every game and I can live with the ones in KOTOR 2 (I had no problem with the game - just one or two cut dialogues). Unfortunately the game is incomplete. The ending is some kind of beta or alpha version, has nothing to do with the story in the game, does not include characters that were following the Exile.

I think that is what this why this forum turned into "Forum of Complaining".

Is it our fault that the game is *broken* ? Hell no!

I do not know who is responsible LA, OE or both. I do not intend to guess because I could harm people who did nothing wrong - and I do not want that.

But can OE or LA be suprised that we - people whobought their product - are prety angre and want to know what will be changed in the patch?

Personally I would like to know will it put into the game things that were supposed to be there - the endings, some dialogues etc. I hope yes. But I want to know for sure.

PS.

English isn't my first language too so I hope that I did not offend anybody. Except the guy responsible.