was your revan good or bad in your first game?

was your revan good or bad in your first game?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. was your revan good or bad in your first game?

• good
    • bad

I perfered to play as lightside most of the time because it was more enjoyable to be the hero and save the galaxy from evil. That is not to say that darkside was not fun. KOTOR just didn't provide the type of evil role-playing that I like. I prefer to play the evil and yet sometimes honorable character (like Canderous). The dialogue options just didn't seem to reflect that aspect much.

I always find myself to be LS the first time. (Both 1 and 2)  :ph34r:

Yes. It is only natural, you must see the goodness first to appreciate how much suffering you can bring to the galaxy. :thumbsup:

Yes, that is a amusing prospect not integrated into the game. For the sake of my Revan, I made her Darkside the first time, and will be Lightside whenever I feel the need. "Bad" or "evil" is subjective.

I cannot select either poll options, as though my girl ended up as 100% Dark Side, she never did anything BAD. She just was self-serving and threatening and basically neutral person who was willing to do what needed to be done, no matter if someone got hurt.

Of course, in Kotor1 speaking harshly to gang members gave you Dark Side points, so her 'fall' didn't take too long.

• 3 weeks later...

Male LS, because the game always feels it was meant to be played LS. And he was a consular too, I really can't plat these games with anything else, I'm gonna have to try the other classes someday. Did anyone ever finish the game with a jedi sentinel ?

Male LS, because the game always feels it was meant to be played LS.  And he was a consular too, I really can't plat these games with anything else, I'm gonna have to try the other classes someday.  Did anyone ever finish the game with a jedi sentinel ?

LS Female Jedi Sentinel for my first game. She was by far my favorite character to date, even though the Tarentateks and Malak were a big challenge for her (as opposed to my Jedi Guardian). I've always been too caught up in the redemption story to play DS myself.