I didn't get it.

I'm a little confused and maybe someone here can help me. I just finished the game for the second time yet I have no clue what just happened. It's a bit frustrating not being able to form an opinion of the game due to the fact I didn't understand it.

I'm clueless about the purpose of playing Kotor 2. What was the main plot? What were the motivations of the villains? What was my motivation? Did I just get caught up in one too many conversation loops and miss the whole point of the game?

I just don't get it.

Explain it to me.

I'm a little confused and maybe someone here can help me. I just finished the game for the second time yet I have no clue what just happened. It's a bit frustrating not being able to form an opinion of the game due to the fact I didn't understand it.

I'm clueless about the purpose of playing Kotor 2. What was the main plot? What were the motivations of the villains? What was my motivation? Did I just get caught up in one too many conversation loops and miss the whole point of the game?

I just don't get it.

Explain it to me.

Yeah...I had a hard time understanding parts of the ending as well(...first the Ebon Hawk, all banged up, falls into the chasm - then, fully repaired, it picks you up?!...Just to mention one thing).

It really feels like a rush-job, and that's sad as the game was nice otherwise (aside from the crashing when loading about 1/hour, graphics glitches etc.). I suppose this just goes to show that good and immersive stories can make up for a lot of cr*p, eh?

It is my hope, however, that Obsidian and Lucasarts have gone for a "Empire stikes back" -type of thing, where matters are left purposefully unresolved just to be wrapped up in the finale (KotOR 3).

I guess I'm just an eternal optimist :devil: