The request line is now open.

I posted this in another thread, but since that ones dying, I'll post it here.

I think this would be a good story for K3...

start 10 or 15 years after K2....you are a young jedi trained by exiles former party members at a new jedi academy....you learn from the jedi's archives about the mysteries surrounding Revan and exiles past...the galaxy has been peaceful for a long time and the threatening Sith Attack never came, and noone heard from Revan or Exile again....

You go to the unknown regions to find out what happened...maybe with a few members from K1 and K2, maybe not, maybe totally new party memebers....

You get to the empire and find out that it was completely destroyed about 10-15 years ago....by Revan and Exile...they conquered the Sith....and then succombed to the DarkSide.....Revan became the Lord of the Sith once again and Exile became his apprentice....and they have been rebuilding their empire for the past 10-15 years...while the galaxy was at peace.....

it makes sense if u think about it, and cast aside the views of "your revan" and "your exile' because your "revan" and your "exile" had both been to the darkside before....and one of them was a Sith lord...

then you have to escape from the empire...that could be the first half of the game...you rally up forces from the Republic and go to the empire to wage the war and defeat them....and the o-so-long anticipated great war will finally begin...

except in the second half of the game some of the Jedi Masters from the Academy come with you...because they might want to try to turn revan and exile back to the light.....depending on Gender..u could do it the same way K2 did it with the dialogue....

Bastilla and Handmaiden/Visas come with u....or Carth and Atton/Disciple....

and you can either defeat this new Sith threat, and then take the role as the other members and turn Revan and Exile back to the light, similar to Bastilla in K1...or kill off Revan and Exile, and then the jedi masters, and take over the galaxy as dark lord (ur new PC I mean)

Planets:

Tattoine-to get the feel of the movies once again.

Korriban-But not the section from K1 and K2...a new part of Korriban, something with greater secrets of the Sith...maybe something leading to the True Sith Empire...

Coruscant-(sp?) it is the center of the Republic after all, as far as important planets...it could be where u rally up the Republic troops...

Yavin 4-Something to do with Exar Kun, maybe another clue to the True Sith Empire...

Kashyyk-To get the aid of the wookie armies...zalabar as leader maybe?

Onderon-To gather up the forces of either Vaklu or Talia...however it played out by dialogue choices...kinda like in K2 Carth was an admiral, or he wasnt, due to dialogue choices of k1...

and then besides that....the rest should take place in the Sith Empire with all NEW planets!!!!!!!!!

Coruscant shoudl be the new version of Dantoonine the Jeid order shoudl have been ressurected by the Party Members of the Exile Bao-Dur, HandMaidern, atton, Basialia shoudl all be on teh council but be liek 15 years older.

EDIT: If you played DS in TSL the explination shoudl be once they were seperated form you they lost ur DS influence and were led by teh force to thier original LS alignments.

I liek msot of ur planet ideas and stuff but DO NOT TOUCH THE GAMEPLAY except inhance thigns and tweek small msiatkes. Maybe even out single blade wileding to compete with double, but do not give it a face lift unless its made slighlty more challengeing or upgrading fighitn visuals.

I want to see better planet missions and quests. That was teh failure of K2 teh story was great, the improvements of features, power, visuals, and gameplay were all great, but the puzzles and missions left soemthign to be desired. In K1 when u solve taht Murder crime on Dantoonie, that was Pimp I loved it and more mind chalenges should be in this K3 as long as it does not clutter the game with puzzles that are borign and dumb. THe murder crime made u feel like u were important and you were doing soemthign good, but it was challenging and didnt feel like a standard puzzle.

Anyway, like i said working on the worlds shoudl be the Focus of K3 cause everything Else in TSL was amazing and vastly improved on K1.

Plot: An invasion has begun on the outer rim. A young padawan sets out with his Master to seekout the Exile and bring him back to lead the Jedi and save the Republic. The Master is brutally cut down by a Sith, one born of the Sith Homeworld. And so the apprentice must grow up on his own, or return to Coruscant to find a new master. His choice will have dire effects on the Galaxy. Will the knowledge he gains, and the friends he makes give him the tool he needs to defeat this enemy? Or will he succumb to the darkside in a quest for vengeance against the Sith who slew his master?

Planets:

Coruscant is a must. We been hearing about it for the past two games. Or maybe I'm crazy.

Yavin IV. Just for the novelty of it all. Find the saber of Exar Kun or clue to the real Sith.

Tatooine. Just like the original trilogy, just to wrap things up. Get clues about Revan, or finally free that world of Czerka.

Alderaan. Meet the Organas and save them from bounty hunters maybe? I would like to see it in vigeo game form.

Hoth. It could just be a crash landing type of adventure, where we pick up a "mysterious stranger" and fight monsters.

Dantooine. For memories and a lightsaber of course.

The Empress Teta System. Just one planet in this system. Maybe the one where Exar Kun and Ulic Qel-Droma became allies.

Cathar. Maybe we will find a long lost Jedi there :thumbsup: , while convincing the Republic to aid their recovery efforts?

Endor. Our actions there will give Ewoks a serious case of xenophobia, but they will join us and defeat the Sith Empire singlehandedly. :p

An Unknown World. This could be the launch pad from whence the enemy started their campaign against the Republic.

NPCs:

Bastila. Just to get Revan to show up. She feels spurned and abandoned.

Dustil Onasi. The future of the Jedi and in need of redemption.

Mira. I like her spunk. Let there be more attitude. She want to find the Exile's whereabouts and "thank" him for leaving her and the others.

Mission. All grown up, and ready to start a free the Twilek females movement.

Davrel(sp?), the young Mandalorian from TSL. Sent to aid the PC by Mandalore himself.

HK-47. Let finds his home factory and his "children", the HK-50 models.

T3-M4. No explanation needed.

Zaalbar or a random Wookie. Ready to kick some Sith butt!

Atton Rand. Got some payback for Revan's part in his dark past? He is of course, in prison. :p

Yuthura Ban: She is now redeemed and a Jedi Knight. She needs to find out what happened to the Jedi who saved her. She is obsessed.

Guest Characters:

Admiral Carth Onasi leading the Republic fleet into Battle.

Mandalore, allied to the Republic and determined to drive away this enemy from the known galaxy. He will lead the ground forces of the Republic.

Visas Marr. She will give the PC the gift of sight, and clues to the Exile's whereabouts.

Shasa, and up and coming Jedi Knight from Manaan.

The spirit of Master Vandar. His wisdom is beyond the Jedi council, and only he can right the PC's darkside tendencies.

Vima Sunrider. Having hidden during the Mandalorian Wars, Jedi Civil War and TSL, she will return and use her Battle Meditation to save the Republic fleet, IF the PC can give her a reason to return. She can aid Bastila. However she is old and bitter about the wars between Jedi, and wants nothing to do with them.

Freyyr. On his deathbed, Zalbaar becomes Chief of his village.

Revan and Exile. Either let them die, or have them join in the fight against the new threat.

Powers/Feats/Skills:

Can't get better than TSL. The Classes were perfect IMHO. Nothing to change here.

Finally, please cut as little of the game as you must. Cut very little in fact. Take three or four years to make the game. If LA gives an impossible deadline, expose them to us fans. We got some clout. If this is the last KoTOR game, complete all plots, minimize glitches and bugs. Make it the biggest and the best.

Love it! It's a good mix of a the old and the new, and it would give them the chance they need to tie up a LOT of stuff from K1 and K2 that they didnt sufficiently end the first time around. It also gives them a chance to properly conclude the stories of the key NPC's without actually having to make those characters the central focus again (which even I admit wouldn't be all that cool).

I loved Lord Satasn's story idea too...

Ohhh the possibilities! :)

- Dan

Where is the traffic!?

GET SOME! :D

This should make the game more realistic, and it would be COOL to hunt swoopcars like in movie Episode 2, or to highjack vehicles from enemys and to sell them or improve them(you could also get better swoop bikes to race with).

Use vehicles to travel great distances(not just in video, in-game too)

You have already made vehicles in KOTOR 1-2, its really time to be able to drive them.(paint them/ improve them/ buy-sold them/ destroy them)

Make more citys/towns on one planet, some planets should have 1-5 landing places for the Ebon Hawk=>Make Ebon Hawk improvement aviable! :p

Make more mini games. (Like starship/starfighter dogfights, hand to hand Championship, "build up your own settlement") :thumbsup:

IB1OsQq.png

I think I agree with most of you in Planets choice / Characters etc. What I wouldn't like to see is that you have a complete new set of characters. I also wouldn't mind playing as the Exile again. I mean, it's kind of strange that your main character is always the most powerful Jedi of that time and it would be kind of stupid if you are the 3rd again most powerful Sith or Jedi. But I would like to post something about the technical way of developing Kotor III:

1) I believe more equipment wouldn't work. Reason for this is that we got so many allready and since TSL is so easy one's you build any Mark IV or better equipment at a workbench it would be a waste of the developers time.

2) A new graphics engine would be all right but not a requirement.

3) The storyline and the characters are IMO the most important part of the game. In the original Kotor, I believe this was done better then in TSL. And yes, I am of the opinion that TSL is not that much better then the original, maybe worse but they both have there good points.

We will see how well TSL turns out to be after some patches.

4) Please don't rush this game. I am patient enough to wait for this game till it's well and finished. If it comes out at the end of 2006 that would be fine be me.

Conclusion: Bring the best parts of the Original Kotor and TSL together and they have made a very good game.

Best Parts of Kotor 1: Characters and their backgrounds, sidequests etc. Storyline twists

Best Parts of TSL: The improvements of the Workbench, Influence, the almost unlimitedness of levels.

Don't spend to much time with improvents of the game please! That is my request.

* While playing the original Kotor I just found a Jedi Master who cannot be killed in this game and there is also no mentioning of him in TSL so I think about why don't we put him in Kotor III: JEDI MASTER BOLOOK! You know, the one who approaches you for the murder case on Dantooine.

Master Vandar lives!

I wanna go back to Manaan! I loved the Selkath :D

What annoys me about The whole Expanded Universe is that everything seems to take place on a few planets, eg. Tatooine. Let's go to, mostly, completely new planets.If you want an ice planet fine, but not Hoth. If you want a desert planet fine, but not Tatooine.

I wouldn't mind a trip to Myrkr near the end of the game. You have just started to rely on the Force and then BANG! you can't use it anymore because of the ysalamiri.

I am writing some more requests for Kotor III because I guess Obsidian will pay attention to this topic if this topic will be more then 10 pages. Okay, here goes.

Planets:

1) One planet which would be a perfect fit in would be Zonama Sekot (I just started reading about the planet in a New Jedi Order book called Force Heretic: Remnant). It's some kind of a "living planet", I am not going to spoil more but those who have read the book will understand what I mean.

2) Other good planets:

Coruscant, Yavin IV, Ilum, Katarr, Cathar, Onderon.

Game addtions:

3) How about more optional Mini games: Speederbikes, Spaceflights?

4) Customizable Lightsaber hilts

Force:

In Kotor II I think a majority of powers are added that we haven't seen before and are really not worth our attention (Force Body for example)

It would be a very welcome addition if there would be Force Pull and throw objects. I always wanted to throw some footlockers to my enemies.

Okay, I am sure you could think of more great additions. I leave it up to you now and maybe / hopefully Obsidian will pay attention to this topic which I believe would be very important (If you do mind about how Kotor III will be made that is).

Master Vandar lives!

Party Members:

Bastila

Jolee

HK(with remote)

T3

Dustil Onasi(non crazy version)

Falleen

Bothan

Feeorin

Non Party Members:

Carth

Mandalore

Admiral Dodonna

Cassus Fett

Calo Nor

Visas

Handmaiden

HK-51's

Planets:

Coruscant:

Planet Mandalore: (The Mandalorians have become a big part of the series. Why shouldn't they have their planet in the game?)

Alderaan:

Hapes/Korus Major

Manaan/Unknown World

Ithor

New Planet

New species:

Togorian

Mandallian

Morgukai

Falleen

Lepi

Bothan

Camassi

Feeorin

PLOT: No idea. Something epic and explosive; with the feeling of ROTJ and a conclusion. A good ending, and a rememorable enemy in the True Sith.

Other stuff:

Influence system should allow player to get influence no matter what alignment is.

Respect for continuity: I have no problem with things looking different, but stuff like a Basilisk War Droid should look almost like a Basilisk War Droid, not something entirely different.

Better Planet Maps with more interesting places

alot of this stuff contradicts itself,for instance,Cassus Fett was long dead by KOTOR 1,and Calo Nord was made dead in KOTOR 1,and these are just a few things of a growing list.

Party Members:

Bastila

Jolee

HK(with remote)

T3

Falleen

Bothan

Feeorin

Non Party Members:

Carth

Mandalore

Admiral Dodonna

Cassus Fett

Calo Nor

Visas

Handmaiden

HK-51's

Planets:

Coruscant:

Planet Mandalore: (The Mandalorians have become a big part of the series. Why shouldn't they have their planet in the game?)

Alderaan:

Hapes/Korus Major

Manaan/Unknown World

Ithor

New Planet

New species:

Togorian

Mandallian

Morgukai

Falleen

Lepi

Bothan

Camassi

Feeorin

PLOT: No idea. Something epic and explosive; with the feeling of ROTJ and a conclusion. A good ending, and a rememorable enemy in the True Sith.

Other stuff:

Influence system should allow player to get influence no matter what alignment is.

Respect for continuity: I have no problem with things looking different, but stuff like a Basilisk War Droid should look almost like a Basilisk War Droid, not something entirely different.

alot of this stuff contradicts itself,for instance,Cassus Fett was long dead by KOTOR 1,and Calo Nord was made dead in KOTOR 1,and these are just a few things of a growing list.

Actually Cassus Fett is only BELIEVED to be dead. Which Star Wars means, "Just waiting to be brought back." Never believed the world believed in Star Wars.

Calo Nord might be dead, then again. So was Boba Fett. We don't know how things turned out in KOTOR offically(other than lightside ending). Calo might still be alive, and I only make reference to him becuase I think it would be quite funny to have him back. That character who just won't die.

Please continuie with the list so that I might strike all down.

KOTOR 2 must be completed

Posted in other thread as well but as different poster said, that thread dieing now :wub:

My idea more indepth

*Please note, I will refer to Revan and Exile as Male LS as thats what original 2 stories written as thus far (this doesnt mean Obsidian wouldnt add in the options of darkside and female Revan/Exile*

Following is opening Film

K3 should start off with a Exile leaving Malachor. (where part two ends off).

On board would be Exile, Mira (picked up at entrance of academy), Visas, Handmaiden, T3 (picked up at entrance of academy just as Kreia stated in part 2), HK, Mandalore, Bao.

*please note: Go-To and Remote were destroyed when planet blew up*

You set course to Telos Academy

*obvious choice because thats where you last saw Bastila/Carth as well as left Atris (if you spared her) in the Telos Academy.

Second Opening Film

You land at Academy and 2nd film starts where Carth/Bastila also land to join you and your group. (they have gathered the Alive characters from KotOR1 with them)

You all gather in the Anti chamber to discuss what has happened and what direction you go from here and what to do with Artis.

Bastila and Carth push for you to go find and aide Revan at this point (which explains why they gathered the party members from group one)

Interactive choices start here with cut screen movies for open discussion.

This is where you choose your party.

Mandatory party members should be :

1) The Exile (obviously)

2) Bastila (as she has the most interest in Revan)

3) T3 (as he knows where Revan was the most recently even though you cant get the info quite yet)

4) HK (he is needed for the HK factory Quest that wasnt finished in Part 2)

5) Mandalore (as his quest of rejoining Clans not yet finished and needed for ending)

6,7,:devil: Are made up from the remaining Party members (that you choose) from both KotOR1 and 2.

*please note: because of the large selection of NPCs, Obsidian could actually increase party size to 10 players*

* You decide on what action should be taken regarding Atris (if alive still)*

* Conversation leads you to belive you need to access the old Star Forge Maps from Part 1 to gather information on where and What Revan knows and went (this is the key in to finalizing storylines on those worlds*

*conversation leads you to think information could be gathered from the Jedi Archives that remain on Corrusant (as this the most asked for new location/planet)*

* you decide what and where each NPC not grouped is to go and what they are to do (giving a form of finalization for them but for true finalization you must replay game with them in party)*

Main part of game ( the guts and action)

You then should have to find clues as to where Revan went (which would make up the main story filler and have you visit different planets, each planet visited leads to a new clue to follow progressing the storyline).

You should also have to goto and finish the HK factory that was left unfullfilled in KotOR2.

You should also have to take Mandalore to Mandalore and finish off his storyline of remaking and reforming the lost clans of the Mandalorians.

During this time (during the travels)

-the Exile will be forced to choose his direction regarding NPCs (IE: is he with no one, with Visas, with Handmaiden, with Mira, does he try to be with all causing much jealousy and infighting, ect)

-Learns more about the characters, their pasts, their goals

-fixes T3 (as in part 2) to get more clues on where Revan ended up at before sending T3 back to him

Please note: left out is actual interaction and Villan(s) as Obsidian far better writers then any of us will ever be so that stuff up to them

The Ending

-The end should be you finally meet up with Revan ( MALE , him and Bastila bump ugly! (joking, sorta)

-Then you and Revan head off for the Epic Conclusion against the real sith.

-This could either be a 2 person final battle like on the academy in part 2;

-Or a Republic vrs sith War sceen like in part 1 with the Mandalorians helping the Republic) *this is where Mandalore reforming the clans comes in*

Final movie

Should be something along the lines of you setting up a new council and outposts for each NPC (from party selection in parts 1 and 2) and rebuilding the Jedi order! Epic style movies like in part 1 but with interactive choices on who goes where and does what!

The other component for Part 3 should be the love stories! Not sure about anyone else but I was trying to make moves on Handmaiden, Visas, AND Mira in part 2 and would love to see how that plays out! (far as I can tell I succeeded with Handmaiden and Visas and have Mira seriously thinking about it, talk about a conbustable situation, hehe!)

Please Note: This is a HUGE game, a good 2 to 3 times the size and content of either part 1 or 2. I feel for a fitting conclusion KotOR3 should be like this. Epic in every way and fashion. A fitting end to the series.

PPS: As stated at the top, this is written for a LS Male Exile/Revan as thats how the main story of both previous games has been written. However I tried (and succeeded I think) to make the ideas generic enough that changing over to a DS or female Exile/Revan should be pretty obvious and not really effect the game play any more then the switching to Female or DS did in the original two games.

Well, I know there have prolly been a million Kotor 3 topics but I thought it would be cool if we could have a place to say things we wanted in the next game.  And possibly have good'ol chris take a liking to a few. :lol:

Not to whine about the current game or critize it.

For me:

FEATURES

Something that tells you how many days you have been playing (in the game) like the one on vice city.

PLANETS

Hoth

Coreusant

CHARACTORS

Somebody who wields a light saber and a blaster at the same time maybe.....

Reven for me isnt a must nor is the Exile or anyone from previous games for that matter.

PLOT

I just want another twist to blow my mind like the you = Revan thing.  That was sweet. 

ITEMS

Finding the forge robes would be nice those things looked so sweet.

Thats all for me what about you??

(please dont flame if you are tired of kotor 3 topics Im just a newb :) )

I have only been able to thing of one change seriously since kotor1 and that is making alien races selectable in the character creation I want to be like yoda or plo koon ot maybe even darth maul and they really need to put more work in to your characters facial expressions I hate bein in a tense situation and they show my character and he is making some goof ball face but most of all I want to be able to be some alien species maybe even a sith or jedi hutt ok mybe that was a bit far but come on I cant be the only one that might want to be a kit fisto clone or even maybe a cyborg like vader if they added that stuff in character creation it would be swell :blink:

maybe in kotor2 it would of been a good idea because you played as the exile,but if and when their is a third game i hope you get to play as revan again,and i dont think it would be possible to make him/her into an alien type race sort of person....erm yeah sort of type stuff .....erm im gonna go now.

Party Members:

Bastila

Jolee

HK(with remote)

T3

Falleen

Bothan

Feeorin

Non Party Members:

Carth

Mandalore

Admiral Dodonna

Cassus Fett

Calo Nor

Visas

Handmaiden

HK-51's

Planets:

Coruscant:

Alderaan:

Hapes/Korus Major

Manaan/Unknown World

Ithor

New Planet

New species:

Togorian

Mandallian

Morgukai

Falleen

Lepi

Bothan

Camassi

Feeorin

Other stuff:

Actually Cassus Fett is only BELIEVED to be dead. Which Star Wars means, "Just waiting to be brought back." Never believed the world believed in Star Wars.

Calo Nord might be dead, then again. So was Boba Fett. We don't know how things turned out in KOTOR offically(other than lightside ending). Calo might still be alive, and I only make reference to him becuase I think it would be quite funny to have him back. That character who just won't die.

Please continuie with the list so that I might strike all down.

considering I smacked the hell out of him with a lightsaber,while Juhani slashed his ass up,all the while carth shooting him,he sure as hell better be dead. :blink:

A snow planet, HK Factory and a Pink lightsaber crystal and pink robes.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Two words Custom Sabers, like in JK3 that would not only look cool but it would also be much more preferable over the Canisters that Obsidan seems to favor <_<

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

In short you have just shown me your soft meatbag-like underbellies and said

I have only been able to thing of one change seriously since kotor1 and that is making alien races selectable in the character creation I want to be like yoda or plo koon ot maybe even darth maul and they really need to put more work in to your characters facial expressions I hate bein in a tense situation and they show my character and he is making some goof ball face but most of all I want to be able to be some alien species maybe even a sith or jedi hutt ok mybe that was a bit far but come on I cant be the only one that might want to be a kit fisto clone or even maybe a cyborg like vader if they added that stuff in character creation it would be swell :blink:

Agree. Character creation is a definite weak spot. How about different races? In K1 different classes had different physical dimensions (height, weight), so more of that. I think a young yodaling-thing -- who isn't a know-it-all -- would be a good character. Physical disadvantages, but mental advantages.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT