Just Finished The Game

I just finished the game for the first time and I am utterly confused. Could anyone help clarify some things for me?

1) After killing Nihilis and leaving the Ravager, was there supposed to be something that happened? The game just skipped to a FMV of the Ebon Hawk leaving a hangar in Telos then crash landing on Malachor V. Why am I alone on the surface?

2) I defeat Kreia and push her off of the platform. The game cuts to an FMV of Malachor and the debris around it, then to credits. Was something supposed to happen with the Remote and Goto? Where's the closure? Are these normal for a dark side ending or did I just get victimized by game glitches?

Ah, my friend. Yet another victim of the craptacular ending so generously supplied to us by LA/Obsidian.

Now with that said, there are a bunch of threads on this very subject, as it seems just about everyone has the 'WTF?' words rolling around their head when they beat the game (if not saying it out loud).

Here's a few (bear in mind, these do contain spoilers):

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=29764 (big thread, lots of reading)

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=30615 (more info about what is missing or cut from the game)

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=30042 (a petition to have all that most excellent material restored/finished)

That should hold you over and hopefully explain most of the 'WTF' moments.

1) After killing Nihilis and leaving the Ravager, was there supposed to be something that happened? The game just skipped to a FMV of the Ebon Hawk leaving a hangar in Telos then crash landing on Malachor V. Why am I alone on the surface?

You did miss something there. After landing on Telos, you meet up with Carth, from the first game. He asks you if you know where Revan went (since your flying his ship and all), you say no, he gives you a message for Revan if you should find him.

I assume that in your game Revan was evil, and you told Atton as much? That's probably why this scene didn't show. There are some parts of the storyline that aren't well thought out.

2) I defeat Kreia and push her off of the platform. The game cuts to an FMV of Malachor and the debris around it, then to credits. Was something supposed to happen with the Remote and Goto? Where's the closure? Are these normal for a dark side ending or did I just get victimized by game glitches?

I haven't finished the game light side either, but from what I hear, the only difference is that the Ebon Hawk, after being miraculously repaired, picks you up, and you fly it off into the sunset.