new area on Nar Shadaa?

You know, this is kind of like that "impossible" locked plasteel cylinder in the dantooine landing port. Stuff like that is just completely unnecessary. If you can't open it then why put it there. What I like about BioWare is they weren't deceptive like that.

You can open those plasteel cylinder with a mine and some demolition skill.

No, you can't. If you could open it with demolition skills, then it would say, "Skill too low," rather than "Impossible." And I tried using a Dealy Frag Mine, but no dice.

I opened it last time through with just my security skill, though I had it up to 35 or so with bonus's from equipment, 25 or 26 without.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

you know, it's crap like this and the sub level of the Telos Military Base that are just plan intolerable. Cutting the original ending was Lucas Arts call, but I have feeling that is wasn't the case. I mean, it's just one room. If there was something special in there that they wanted to save for K3, fine. But for for christ's sake, I would've satisfied with locked plasteel cylinder that turns out to be empty.

You know, this is kind of like that "impossible" locked plasteel cylinder in the dantooine landing port. Stuff like that is just completely unnecessary. If you can't open it then why put it there. What I like about BioWare is they weren't deceptive like that.

I agree, especially that Telos sub-level that says it's "not just yet" accessible or there's another door to secret room in the base that needs a nearby console (that console doesn't exist)... What's the point of having these things? It's a bit frustrating as you waste your time trying to find a solution to a problem that can't be solved... Maybe these locations were simply dropped from the final version of the game, but still...

I believe that room in Nar Shaddaa is where the bounty hunters are holding their meeting during the cutscene the first time the Ebon Hawk reaches the smugglers' moon. It's part of the level but, for obvious reasons, unaccessible.

I believe that room in Nar Shaddaa is where the bounty hunters are holding their meeting during the cutscene the first time the Ebon Hawk reaches the smugglers' moon. It's part of the level but, for obvious reasons, unaccessible.

Wasn't that meeting aboard Goto's ship?

You can tell from the decor.

Actually, that scene takes place on Goto's Yacht.

Also, there are two damaged doors in the Peragus Dormatories that will not open either, no matter what kind of mine you put there, and no matter what you bash it with or your security skill.

What gives?

Also, there are two damaged doors in the Peragus Dormatories that will not open either, no matter what kind of mine you put there, and no matter what you bash it with or your security skill.

What gives?

Actually, these 2 doors open only with deadly mines (found by T3-M4 in the beginning, 3 (1 for T3 quest and the other 2 for these doors))

The locked holds on Dantooine and Dxun also open ONLY with deadly mines (or beyond)

The place ain't used in ANY cutscene, as you notice during cutscenes in unknown locations they usualy appear on the map as you get in the area (example goto's ship, when used a cam)

What gives?

They both opened up for me with a sonic mine.

The one room has the illegal hidden contaband...you find this out from the corpses datapad

(Dual-Boot)Windows XP Pro (32 - Bit) SP3 & Windows Vista Ultimate (SP 1) 64 Bit | Intel Dual Core 2 Quad 6600 @ 2.4 Ghz | 8 GB Corsair DDR 3 Ram 1600 mhz | GeForce 9600 GT 512 MB PCI Express X 3 SLI enabled | NVidia Forceware Drivers 181.22| EVGA nForce 790I-SLI Ultra MOBO | Thermalake 850 Watt PWR |

I've played on Nar Shadaa already and just outside Vogga's place there's an area that you can't get to, don't even get an option to open the doors but on the map there looks to be an area there

has anyone gotten in there?

Its used for cinematic if its the one at docks, mira take you there as LS when you go to meet visquis, a doze you with some toxic to go in your place.

So its only there for cinematics a presume :D

I've played on Nar Shadaa already and just outside Vogga's place there's an area that you can't get to, don't even get an option to open the doors but on the map there looks to be an area there

has anyone gotten in there?

Its used for cinematic if its the one at docks, mira take you there as LS when you go to meet visquis, a doze you with some toxic to go in your place.

So its only there for cinematics a presume :D

Did you even read this topic... What you said has been said before at least 3 times, and it isn't correct, we're t5alking about other rooms

Wow have you got your fact wrong! from everything I can understand the HK factory was to either be on telos in the sublevel of the base or on a planet called M4-78 that was too be added at a later Xbox Live DL (one of six that was scheduled but canceled at the end :devil:  )

Actually, I went through some of the sound files in the program, that were not used in the game.

And Planet M4-78 seems like it would be Korriban.

I say this, because the sound files from a droid talk about M4-78, and an accident in the industrial sector that killed the settlers (the sith). The droid's were programmed to prepare for settlers, and the sith arrived, and claimed they were the settlers.

And other sound files from Master Vash (she was supposed to be alive at one point I guess) talk about her master being skilled with computers, and programmed an accident in the industrial sector after they had been captured.

Actually, I went through some of the sound files in the program, that were not used in the game.

And Planet M4-78 seems like it would be Korriban.

I say this, because the sound files from a droid talk about M4-78, and an accident in the industrial sector that killed the settlers (the sith). The droid's were programmed to prepare for settlers, and the sith arrived, and claimed they were the settlers.

And other sound files from Master Vash (she was supposed to be alive at one point I guess) talk about her master being skilled with computers, and programmed an accident in the industrial sector after they had been captured.

yeah, I found those Master Vash sound files, too. Do you remember what folder had the droid talking about M4-78 and accident that killed the settlers? There's a crapload of files in each of the crapload of folders (as you already know).