new area on Nar Shadaa?

i think its there for show, to make the world seem bigger than it really is.

damn, oh well thanks

Its there because if you go dark side, that is where hanharr runs out to meet you and ally with you when you go to visquis's meeting., of course light side you get mira.

I didn't mean that hidden room, the area appears to run from the door next to the flophouse enterance to the door on the left as you enter Vogga's area. The door to Mira/Hanharrs hideout at least lets you select it and then tells you it's magnetically sealed

I've played on Nar Shadaa already and just outside Vogga's place there's an area that you can't get to, don't even get an option to open the doors but on the map there looks to be an area there

has anyone gotten in there?

Its an area that was cut from the game, This is indicated by the fact that the Map still shows the layout of the room behind the door even though you can't open them.

Its there because if you go dark side, that is where hanharr runs out to meet you and ally with you when you go to visquis's meeting., of course light side you get mira.

ummm NO! not unless I really missed something on my DS playthrough.

I believe that area was intended to be a droid (HK) factory, which was cut from the game. There is a rumor that Kotor3 will include that part of the story.

Wow have you got your fact wrong! from everything I can understand the HK factory was to either be on telos in the sublevel of the base or on a planet called M4-78 that was too be added at a later Xbox Live DL (one of six that was scheduled but canceled at the end :rolleyes: )

If you finished the planet and you are talking about the magnetic door, then one of your party members went through that section in order to get a code of some sort.

Wrong door the door they are talking about is outside on the catwalk in between the flop house and Vogas place (the two doors that show up on the map but you are unable to open).

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

ONE of your party members goes to that area as you progress through the planet.

Really? I missed that. Could you elaborate?

If you finished the planet and you are talking about the magnetic door, then one of your party members went through that section in order to get a code of some sort.

No, no, that's not what we're talking about. What we're talking about is a section of the map at the docks, to which two doors provide access (one next door to the flophouse, and one next door to vogga's place). However, neither door is actually selectable, and as such I have seen no way in...

I'll try and get a screenshot of the map...

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

The GameBanshee map shows nothing in that area.

The room there might be used for the cutscene with Mira and that Jedi.

If your talking about where Mira takes the PC

before she knocks you out and goes in your place to the Jek Jek Tar to meet visquis

then no because thats in the flop house.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

I've played on Nar Shadaa already and just outside Vogga's place there's an area that you can't get to, don't even get an option to open the doors but on the map there looks to be an area there

has anyone gotten in there?

Its an area that was cut from the game, This is indicated by the fact that the Map still shows the layout of the room behind the door even though you can't open them.

ummm NO! not unless I really missed something on my DS playthrough.

I believe that area was intended to be a droid (HK) factory, which was cut from the game. There is a rumor that Kotor3 will include that part of the story.

Wow have you got your fact wrong! from everything I can understand the HK factory was to either be on telos in the sublevel of the base or on a planet called M4-78 that was too be added at a later Xbox Live DL (one of six that was scheduled but canceled at the end :blink: )

Wrong door the door they are talking about is outside on the catwalk in between the flop house and Vogas place (the two doors that show up on the map but you are unable to open).

Stargate is correct. It's just another cut out area.

you know, it's crap like this and the sub level of the Telos Military Base that are just plan intolerable. Cutting the original ending was Lucas Arts call, but I have feeling that is wasn't the case. I mean, it's just one room. If there was something special in there that they wanted to save for K3, fine. But for for christ's sake, I would've satisfied with locked plasteel cylinder that turns out to be empty.

You know, this is kind of like that "impossible" locked plasteel cylinder in the dantooine landing port. Stuff like that is just completely unnecessary. If you can't open it then why put it there. What I like about BioWare is they weren't deceptive like that.

You know, this is kind of like that "impossible" locked plasteel cylinder in the dantooine landing port. Stuff like that is just completely unnecessary. If you can't open it then why put it there. What I like about BioWare is they weren't deceptive like that.

You can open those plasteel cylinder with a mine and some demolition skill.

No, you can't. If you could open it with demolition skills, then it would say, "Skill too low," rather than "Impossible." And I tried using a Dealy Frag Mine, but no dice.

No, you can't. If you could open it with demolition skills, then it would say, "Skill too low," rather than "Impossible." And I tried using a Dealy Frag Mine, but no dice.

Huh?

Thats strange it worked for me.