Sith lords

i meant overall, like the most powerful ever.

wasnt nihilus the most powerful in kotor 2?

kotor2 - >>>SPOILER>>>

Darth Traya

ever - Darth Vader afaik

Depends on your point of view :) Darth Vader was just one of Sidious's tools, wasn't he...

Nihilus?

Nihilus was progressing to the stage where his mere existence could snuff out all life. Was that power? Of a sort, but it didn't save him, did it :rolleyes: Darth Traya was the one who wrought the instrument that destroyed him (the Exile), so that makes her more powerful, from another point of view.

After reading TOTJ, I hate Exar Kun. Period.

Ditto.

double ditto.

and thus also the reason for me hating kevin j. anderson for his stupid tendency to have to make things/characters ridiculously powerful.

matter of fact, a lot of the comics series have come up with the worst ideas in star wars history. reborn emperor my ass. :wub:

Ditto.

double ditto.

and thus also the reason for me hating kevin j. anderson for his stupid tendency to have to make things/characters ridiculously powerful.

matter of fact, a lot of the comics series have come up with the worst ideas in star wars history. reborn emperor my ass. ;)

Triple ditto.

Ditto.

double ditto.

matter of fact, a lot of the comics series have come up with the worst ideas in star wars history. reborn emperor my ass. :blink:

Triple ditto.

I'll buy that for a dollar.

1. Palpatine

2. Vader

3. Naga Sadow

4. Revan

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Ah... if Palpatine isn't easily killed by throwing into some kind of well(oh, in fact, not well it is.), I'll admit he's powerful.

For me, He's a smartass and darn clever negotiator with some of force stroms. Not so powerful.

Ah... if Palpatine isn't easily killed by throwing into some kind of well(oh, in fact, not well it is.), I'll admit he's powerful.

For me, He's a smartass and darn clever negotiator with some of force stroms. Not so powerful.

Ah, the eternal question of "what is power?"

Are you talking physical strength, ability to channel force power, influence, control, skill, subtlty, or some other measure? Different lords measure up differently.

Palpy doesn't appear to be all that physically strong, but he probably has access to mad force powers, and is generally very subtle in the way he goes about things.

Ah, the eternal question of "what is power?"

Are you talking physical strength, ability to channel force power, influence, control, skill, subtlty, or some other measure? Different lords measure up differently.

Palpy doesn't appear to be all that physically strong, but he probably has access to mad force powers, and is generally very subtle in the way he goes about things.

Hmm... You've got point. :devil:

Umm... So I guess my way to see such power is How someone use and adapt the force he has to make them survive and achieve whatever goals.

Someone could have power in their body but can't use it properly in the right time, then fall to their doom. Like our Palpy.

(I think I'm too in to NWN which the word 'powerful' is related to such mages frequently. In my type Halaster is the mage who worth the title powerful, desprite his cracked mind.)

Exar Kun did fight with a lot of Jedi, but he has some "backup" in the temples and Massasi life energy of Yavin IV and this made him so powerful in the last battle. Palpatine? He was just manipulator, he wasn't even a Sith. You forgot one thing- the ancient Jedi and Sith could propably kill Vader, Palpatine, Skywalker, etc. alone, cause they were more powerful than Jedi of Empire Era will be ever. So I say that Naga Sadowa, Lud Krresh and their Master were the most powerful Sith ever.

Well, all in all the most 'powerful' would have been Palpatine since he achieved the ultimate power that none before could ever.. the galaxy. He owned it, ruled it and dominated it. Who cares if he didn't have some stupidly ridiculous war were he was able to wipe out his enemies single handedly. He as a fictional character was smarter than that, manipulation and control was his overall power and it worked better than any of the silly comic created Sith Lords could.

But I Palpatine wasn't strong in the Force as Exar Kun and the others, his strength lies in his intelligence and in his political skills, without Vader I doubt that he would be able to destroy Jedi. He wasn't Sith he was only a politician who can use Dark Side. And don't count him as a Sith because he wasn't a Sith Lord, he was too weak, Vader was a Sith not Palpatine.