darth Nihilus

this is a wee thing i think would be cool for the next game.

So we know that Darth Nihilus is dead, right? Well he could come back.

Since we know little about him it would be easy for stuff to be made up, so this is what i would do in number 3.

Darth Nihilus is no man, he is actually a manifestation of dark side energy. He was once a man, but when revan fled he tried to use the starforge. By this time he had already learned how to consume the force, so when the the Starforge tried to destroy him with dark force energy he only consumed it instead of being struck down. His body was destroyed, but his consciesness (sp?) lived on, and what was darth Nihilis became a pure form of hungry dark force power/energy. However, in this form he could not consume force power easily, so he needed to take some form of humanoid shape. He managed to get his dark jedi to bring him an ancient relic, the sith mask he wears in the game, and this mask allowed him to form and control his energy into a humanoid shape. Now, that he had physical manifestation, he could lead his troops and train his sith. Eventually, the exile fights him, and seems to destroy him, before Visas removes his mask. However, he is not destroyed, and when the mask is removed his form scatters across the galaxy. (Basically, the exile only destroyed his physical shape, making nihilus pure energy once again)

Unfortunately, his hunger is so great that he becomes whole again, and once more becomes a shapeless form. He hunts the galaxy for a new mask, but cannot find one. His only option now is a dangerous one. He has to find a host body, a real living human and possess it. with such a body, he can once again take physical shape, but the body he uses soon begins to rot and decay because of the dark force power dwelling within it.

In kotor 3, set far after the second game, Nihilus will once again start his new plans to consume all life in the galaxy. He will take a host body, and using the remains of the starforge will construct a vast armada of ships and soulless droids. he will do this because if he is to feed then he must ensure that most military forces in the galaxy are crushed and he will be unhindered to feast. In the third game he will launch a huge assault upon the galaxy at the same time as the True Sith do, and, basically, ther will be a big war.

im sorry if this is convoluted crap to most of you,. But if you watch stargate then some might make sense.

thanks

to be honest the idea is sort of like the one in stargate where anubis posseses people. Anubis is a form of energy, and in order to lead his armies again he has to poses a human, who begins to fall apart. This is a pic of what anubis's host body looked like after a wee while, just before he got a new one. This is the idea i think would suit nihilus, and this is what a host could look like after the dark side has ravaged his body.

post-10732-1109348171_thumb.jpg

[quote name=Darth Abomination' date='Feb 25 2005, 09:13

Darth Nihilus was the worst villian in any game. He reminded me of the fellow in the Scream movies with the black robes and white mask. No intelligle lines, he does not rise to grade B villian status. Let him stay dead.

I'm sure they meant him kind of as a parody of dull "Destroy everything!!" B-grade villains (*cough*Malak*cough*). I laughed, anyway. :thumbsup:

Well, since everyone has yet to listen to my opinions, I guess I might as well put them anyway.

In the game, it says that Nihilus was a 'beast' that revived himself on Malacor V. We all know he was a man, but it uses the term Beast because of what he is like.

That leads me to believe that he was/is DEAD. Kreia informs you, when you kill the Jedi Master's, that you suck the life-force out of them to fill the wholes where the Force used to flow. Perhaps Nihilus does this, too, only on a much much much (and again, much) larger scale. Perhaps he is trying to 'live' again. And that whole evaporate thingy... that looked really cool.

One question... what was Visas referring to when she said that she did not want him to hurt you like he hurt her? Don't think too hard on that one... :ph34r:

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

Nihilus is just a guy that mastered a particular technique, this thing changed him making him become a sort of force of destruction, a primal instinct that can't satisfy his hunger.

This makes him a powerfull creature totally enslaved by the force, but in the end is "just a man"

also for TSL is necessary fpr the story that he get completely destroyed.

As the starforge is mentioned is impossible that nihilus used it after the jedi wars because in the LS ending it is destroyed in the last battle.

Maybe all the true sith will dress like him, or we will meet some other man that mastered that technique becoming like him...

but for Nihilus i think he is too dead

Nihilus is not 'just a man.' Ask for the mask, and he is 'Death Incarnate,' like

the exile

It also says that he was dead, but revived on Malachor V. I could drag up a quote.

Geekified Star Wars Geek

or we will meet some other man that mastered that technique becoming like him...

The Exile, perhaps?

The exile can probably use that technique to a degree

but i don't think is possible, as said i consider Nihilus as enslaved by the force, while the exile is free from it.... he don't suffer from that hunger as his own strenght (as a Man) is sufficent to "fill that hole"

Visas probably can use that technique too, but we don't know too much about her so really we don't know...

Anyway i don't think that she will turn to be a new Nihilus too.

a point of the story was to stop the echoes of malachor V to save the galaxy, now the story have to proceed to the true siths.

As said maybe there will be someone similar to nihilus (even if i don't think so) but if it will happen it will be likelly that will be a new real sith.

or we will meet some other man that mastered that technique becoming like him...

The Exile, perhaps?

The exile can probably use that technique to a degree

but i don't think is possible, as said i consider Nihilus as enslaved by the force, while the exile is free from it.... he don't suffer from that hunger as his own strenght (as a Man) is sufficent to "fill that hole"

Visas probably can use that technique too, but we don't know too much about her so really we don't know...

Anyway i don't think that she will turn to be a new Nihilus too.

a point of the story was to stop the echoes of malachor V to save the galaxy, now the story have to proceed to the true siths.

As said maybe there will be someone similar to nihilus (even if i don't think so) but if it will happen it will be likelly that will be a new real sith.

Perhaps his incessant hunger is from my previous post? It sorta makes sense... If he needed to fill in the gaps where his life-force used to be, then wouldn't that mean he would have to do it to survive?

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Perhaps his incessant hunger is from my previous post? It sorta makes sense... If he needed to fill in the gaps where his life-force used to be, then wouldn't that mean he would have to do it to survive?

the exile?

nono he have no hunger, he cut his bound from the force by himself, he don't need the force anymore.

This was the major point of the game, of a jedi that shaped his destiny chosing to become a ture man.

the exile?

nono he have no hunger, he cut his bound from the force by himself, he don't need the force anymore.

This was the major point of the game, of a jedi that shaped his destiny chosing to become a ture man.

I was referring to Nihilus.

The Exile did not die, he lost his connection to the Force. He just tries to fill it back up, but not to keep himself alive. If that was true, then his whole abandoning others would have killed him.

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Didn't Visa say Nihilus's power keeps the Ravager together? It should have collapsed when he died then...but it didn't.......... :)"

What if I wanted to kill the other bounty hunters but still have the Twi'leks chase me?

I just replayed and came across a cool tidbit. Perhaps Nihilus wasn't the one holding it together. Visas was his link. Perhaps he also manipulated the Force through others???

Geekified Star Wars Geek