Bob Fett?

ok, dont read this if you do not want spoiled but.....

Right at the end of the game, when you talk to traya, you can look into your characters future and that of his companions. Anyway, i asked about the mandalorians, and what would happen to them. Traya said they would die out, which was nothing new, but then said that a shell of their armour would live on on a shell of a man, who will be too easily killed by jedi (or something to that affect). Is this a reference to Boba or Jango, who was killed pretty damn easy by Windu?

ok, dont read this if you do not want spoiled but.....

Right at the end of the game, when you talk to traya, you can look into your characters future and that of his companions. Anyway, i asked about the mandalorians, and what would happen to them. Traya said they would die out, which was nothing new, but then said that a shell of their armour would live on on a shell of a man, who will be too easily killed by jedi (or something to that affect). Is this a reference to Boba or Jango, who was killed pretty damn easy by Windu?

Jango Fett was killed and Bob Fett :) survived the Sarlaac Pitt thanks to his Mandalorian armor.

they dont die? Are you talking about them coming back in the New Jedi Order books, cos i only read about a third of them but heard Bob and the boys are in the last one.

I'll give you a short little piece of Mandalorian history.

One of Jango's Clones, Spar, began to having some of Jango's memories and escaped Kamino. He went to Mandalore(home world of the Mandalorians) and began to rebuild the Mandalorians. Spar was given the title Mandalore the Resurrector by the Mandalorian Government. His army was only made up of 212, but they reeked havak during the Clone War. Devastating Kamino and a few other worlds in the name of Mandalore and Confederacy.

By the end of the Clone War, only 3 Mandalorian supercommando's would survive: Spar, Fenn Shysa, and Tobi Dala. Spar went crazy as Jango's memories began to flood his mind, and Tobi and Fenn returned to Mandalore to find it in the control of Imperials and slavers.

Tobi would die freeing Mandalorian of slavers, and Fenn Shysa would become the new Mandalore. He would also be the first ruler of the Mandalorians in some time, as the government was disbanded. He took back the entire Mandalore Sector, and helped the New Republic defeat some warlords.

After about 20 years, just prior to the outbreak of the Vong war, Boba Fett was hired by Taun We to kill Shysa. Taun wanted the last survivor of the SC's could destroyed Kamino dead.

On the plains of Shogun, Fenn and Boba faught, but in the end Fenn died saving Boba from some unknown threat. In honor of Fenn, Boba rejoined the Mandalorians, and became their new Mandalore. Boba unleashed the Mandalorian, now back to being a grand army, on the Vong. Defending and Liberating many worlds from the Vong.

* As you can see the Mandalorians never truely died.

EDIT: And just in case anyone might want to know this. The Mandalore in the Mandalorian Wars was known as, Mandalore the Ultimate.

KOTOR 2 must be completed

I'll give you a short little piece of Mandalorian history.

One of Jango's Clones, Spar, began to having some of Jango's memories and escaped Kamino. He went to Mandalore(home world of the Mandalorians) and began to rebuild the Mandalorians. Spar was given the title Mandalore the Resurrector by the Mandalorian Government. His army was only made up of 212, but they reeked havak during the Clone War. Devastating Kamino and a few other worlds in the name of Mandalore and Confederacy.

By the end of the Clone War, only 3 Mandalorian supercommando's would survive: Spar, Fenn Shysa, and Tobi Dala. Spar went crazy as Jango's memories began to flood his mind, and Tobi and Fenn returned to Mandalore to find it in the control of Imperials and slavers.

Tobi would die freeing Mandalorian of slavers, and Fenn Shysa would become the new Mandalore. He would also be the first ruler of the Mandalorians in some time, as the government was disbanded.  He took back the entire Mandalore Sector, and helped the New Republic defeat some warlords.

I see they are inserting the old Marvel comics back in the continuum. Of course, they will have to alter some things to make them fit. Originally there was no Spar and Boba was the 3rd survivor and the leader of those commandos, but that wouldn't fit the story as we know it now.

SODOFF Steam group.

question 1# was jango fett a mandalorian?, if he was, then all of the republics clone troopers are mandalorians which would explain their obedient and violent(towards enemies) behavior, or he was just some guy who wore a mandalorian suit..

BTW question #2, how can a person survive in a sarlac pit just becoz of a 4000 yr old mandalorian armor, can any metal resist decay that long???

1# was jango fett a mandalorian?, if he was, then all of the republics clone troopers are mandalorians which would explain their obedient and violent(towards enemies) behavior, or he was just some guy who wore a mandalorian suit..

From what I ahve gathered from readings, he was not born Mandalorean he was like orphaned and then taken in by a Mandalorean and trained or something.

#2, how can a person survive in a sarlac pit just becoz of a 4000 yr old mandalorian armor, can any metal resist decay that long???

It wasn't 4000 year old armor. It was newer made Mandalorean armor...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

From what I ahve gathered from readings, he was not born Mandalorean he was like orphaned and then taken in by a Mandalorean and trained or something.

Which according to Mira's words, would make him as much of a mandalorian as many other mandalorians (including she herself.)