Influence DS towards LS?

Now I remember that it was mentioned that characters would be able to be influenced towards either side, depending on your influence with them some would follow while others would become more distant...supposedly even some would leave the party if too much influence was lost.

I've seen being able to corrupt characters that are LS; Mira, Atton, Disciple, Bao-Dur, etc. But has anyone been able to turn DS characters towards the LS??

Playing as LS, I was never able to turn HK or Mandalore towards the LS, no matter if I had influence with them or not, they remained pretty much in the same place.

So has anyone been able to turn those to LS? Or is the influence only one sided towards Dark? Because that would be very disappointing.

And has anyone experienced the npc leaving your party because they disagree with your actions like it was stated they would?

Playing as LS, I was never able to turn HK or Mandalore towards the LS, no matter if I had influence with them or not, they remained pretty much in the same place.

So has anyone been able to turn those to LS? Or is the influence only one sided towards Dark? Because that would be very disappointing.

And has anyone experienced the npc leaving your party because they disagree with your actions like it was stated they would?

You need to get influence with HK by doing DS stuff. If you are lightside and do the DS stuff to influence him but still remain lightside, he will be light.

I'm going to try low influence on my next playthrough to see what happens.

I got Mandalore to neutral when I gained light points talking to Visas or maybe it was to him, that's when I noticed it. I got GOTO to neutral as well somehow.

What if I wanted to kill the other bounty hunters but still have the Twi'leks chase me?

I got Mandalore to neutral when I gained light points talking to Visas or maybe it was to him, that's when I noticed it. I got GOTO to neutral as well somehow.

I got GOTO almost all the way light. I never tried it with the damn wookie, but you get so many DS points in the process of influencing him, it may not be practical.

Hmm so I need to get the specific moments that gives DS points that gain influence with them yet get LS points everywhere else to maintain my alignment?

I guess I'll give it a shot, sometimes it's a bit hard to define what actions give influence and which actions give LS/DS points only.

Thanks for the help.

Yeah it's a shame lots of stuff had to be cut out.