Final Battle Darth Trayus

Hey I was wandering if anyone wanted to lend me a hand or some info for beating Darth trayus..I am an advanced gamer and beaten lots of games with no probelm and went through this game in a breeze, but for some reason I cant beat Kreia and I read in other logs and walkthroughs that she is easy and its her second form that is hard, well I cant get past her first form, I dunno maybe my particular game is harder than other's Maybe beacause since there is so many glitches in the game that maybe some bosses are harder on some people games, cause i cannot beat her for the life of me, when i read the walkthroughs i was told to use more vp than i have when she drains my energy but that dosnet work cause i run out of Force powers and my lightsaber attacks do nothing to her they either always miss or they dont do anything, only thing that works on her is my force crush, but then i run out of it, so then i am stuck with lightsaber attacks and that does nothing, and she usually does this force power that freezes my body and i literally cant move for like 20 seconds( I counted)..and then she just kills me instanlty..could some some one lend me some advice or maybe I am on a higher level or something i dunno but please give me some tips if yah can.

Thanks

I had absolutly no problem with her, albite my character was completly jacked at the end of the game (not hacked, just sick equipment) So yea..

I play a female LS Jedi Guardian, my end game stats are:

Level 15 Guardian/11 Weaponsmaster

Str: 25

Dex: 32

Con: 19

Int: 10

Wis: 23

Cha: 10

HP: 415

Force: 351

AC: 37 normal, 41 with master force speed (yes I'm wearing robes and not armor)

Damage: 22-50 main hand +44 to hit 17-35 off hand +41 to hit.

She was quite easy for me but yea...

Before the fight starts pause the game and load up on stims, then use master speed if you have it run towards the door so you have tme to put on a shield without being hit then when she comes down use your most powerful attacks and because of master speed you'll get 3 attacks in 1 turn. Also use master battle meditation if you have it.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

ok, all i did was stick on master speed, a good shield and start hacking away with critical hits. Eventually she brought out the 3 sabers, and i spant a lot of time running and healing. so basically all i did with the sabers was a bit of hit and run.

ok, all i did was stick on master speed, a good shield and start hacking away with critical hits. Eventually she brought out the 3 sabers, and i spant a lot of time running and healing. so basically all i did with the sabers was a bit of hit and run.

Well, I just used the Light mastery spell, then hit her and healed used healing once or twice (I could regain half my health for one casting which took no FP)

Imagine if I had been using two sabers instead of one. As it was, my wisdom and charisma were in the mid thirties.

When she bought out the 3 sabers i just ran around them to Traya hit her acouple of times, got off the platform she is on ran around in a circle and repeated this.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I found the most effective strategy for me was to do as much damage as I could manage, until I was down to about 1/4 of my hit points. I would then run behind one of the pillars. She usually wouldn't follow. I could then heal myself, re-up my stims or sheilds or whatever I was using, and resume my attack. I only had to heal up twice, playingas a sentinal/master.

For the sabers that she calls, I found that again, running behind the pillars works great. The trick here is to get the sabers to follow you part way, so that they are also in that outer ring, then re-enter the ring and attack Kreia. At this point she is practically defenceless. Once you take her down a second time, the sabers disappear.

yeah I found she can hit for 100 damage on difficult level. Yet people claim she is easy. Well she is easy if you use tactics.

The problem I had on he first time is I took her on with no shield and no force powers. I just didn't have time to get them on. I hate running. It's seems like a sissy to run and then activate force powers. But oh well.

As darkside force crush is pathetically easy against her. She makes her saves on every single one of them (she has a wisdom of 63 I believe), but it still knocks her down and does 1/2 damage.

Hide behind a pillar and the sabers will stop seeking you. Take your time to destroy them one by one. It works also with Kreya and Sion. A real breeze.

I do not consider this an exploit since Obsidian did cheat in the first place giving the last two enemeis unrealistic stats (wisodm 60+ wtf?)