Strange Saber glitch

This is a strange bug, I am currently on Nar Shadaa and I just got my lightsaber and everytime I put in an upgrade crystal in my lightsaber It shows that I have it installed when I am at a workbench but after an event or just even leaving the Ebon Hawk, it no longer shows on the workbench, However the saber keeps the upgraded qualities, it is a strange exploit but I am not one to cheat like that so if anyone knows a solution to the problem please reply to this thread otherwise at least I got the glitch reported.

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

This is a strange bug, I am currently on Nar Shadaa and I just got my lightsaber and everytime I put in an upgrade crystal in my lightsaber It shows that I have it installed when I am at a workbench but after an event or just even leaving the Ebon Hawk, it no longer shows on the workbench, However the saber keeps the upgraded qualities, it is a strange exploit but I am not one to cheat like that so if anyone knows a solution to the problem please reply to this thread otherwise at least I got the glitch reported.

It is "officially" a glitch.

Meaning, others have reported the workbench doesn't retain upgraded items once you leave it. I have experienced this myself as well with not just lightsabers, but other weapons and armor as well.

Well my problem seems to be with just lightsabers so far, I can still upgrade melee weapons and armor with no problem

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

• 3 weeks later...

Update: The problem seemed to be on Nar Shaada alone. Once I finished that world everything seemed to work properly.

Edited for content

Heheh... I wouldn't complain.... ;)

I would love to see the <Character Name> Crystal with the Kaiburr, Ankarres Sapphire, Solari (for LS users), and the Hurrikane. Would be great to see the Qixoni for LS users too.. I believe there is a mod to solve that problem but it doesnt really matter to me. I'm quite happy with my saber combo :

Silver Crystal or Viridian Crystal

Kaiburr Crystal

<Character Name> Crystal

Utlimate Diatum Energy Cell

Ossus Dueling Lens

Expert Fencing Emitter

• 1 month later...