What would you have the next 'Darth' be?

Darth Carth!

Ok ok, so the rhyming thing would make it an instant no, but it'd be so interesting if perhaps he got some force training to chase after Revan to help her, but found her too late... losing Revan would made nice-guy Carth go off the deep end and become evil. EVIL!

"I'll make the galaxy feel my pain and suffering." :devil:

I think Darth LucasArts will be the final dark jedi for KOTOR3. He uses lots of conniving methods to keep you off your feet, then while halfway through the game, he forces you to finish it within the next ten minutes, or he formats your harddrives.

In your final battle against him, he keeps flinging Force NDA against you, causing you to be unable to take action against him and his vile ways.

Creston

^ it is .. as said so many times before .. and now again .. Vader is father in Dutch!

I still think it's better in Danish "Darth Vaders" (Darth waterproof pants) hehe

Fortune favors the bald.

He'd have to be crazy crazy tough, like level 40 at least. Definately not human. I can picture something about twelve feet tall with three legs and three arms, one of his arms growing out of the center of his chest. But the cool thing is that his arms don't end in hands, instead they end in heads, all of them insane and just thrashing around screaming all the time. And then his neck ends in a big hand that holds some kind of crazy lightsabre on a chain, like a light-flail sort of, and when he fights he just spins around in a circle with this light flail swooshing around everywhere.

or something like that.

Oh, so you mean Darth Hilarious? :o

My Thoughts exactly haha!

Darth Spuds McKenzie

Darth Scruff McGruff

Darth Joe Camel

Darth Rocket J Squirrel

Darth Bullwinkle

Darth Rubble

Darth Flinstone

Darth Jetson

Darth Josie and the Sith Cats

Darth Jabber Jaw

Darth T

Darth Tom

Darth Jerry

Darth Daffy

Darth Kent

Darth Wayne

Darth Stu Griffen

Darth Fig Newton

Darth Oreo

Darth Nutter Butter

Darth Garfield

Darth Beetle Bailey

Darth Race O'Bannon

Darth Wheeler

Darth Fudd

Darth Koopa

I would like to see some female-sith that posesses the power of seduction and superior persuasion. She would acomplish her evil plans through outhers, maybe other male-jedi.

that's one of the best ideas that I've ever heard of for Lord (or Lady) of the Sith.

But the only problem is I don't think it would fit the description of "an evil that we couldn't possibly comprehend" "out lurking in The Unknown Regions." those quotes are, of course from Canderous, a.k.a Mandalore. I uncovered some more cut sound files.

And Darth Malice is doable, as well.

Darth Tyrannus, Sidious, and Maul, are all too blatantly descriptive, and thus rather stupid really.

I agree. Too obviously evil. For purposes of camouflage, to confuse the enemy, I suggest:

Darth Snuggles

Darth BiiigHuuug

Darth Hello Kitty

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Time to break a trend!

Maybe I didn't spend enough time in the SW universe, but the way I observed, sith lords all have names starting with consonants, maybe it's time to end that.

Darth Apathy

Might even work better without the Darth. The name speaks for itself, he would be much like Nihilus ( properly developed of course ).

bah .. Darth Zoidberg would spray Force Ink on them all .. no saving throws allowed .. and scuddle away while the victim claws their skin off!

wuuub wuub wuub wuub

Fortune favors the bald.

Can't believe no one mentioned Darth Curly, Moe and Larry yet...

That said the ultimate villain is obviously going to be Darth Lucas. the man who first restored the Sith order from its long slumber, and then thought it'd be cute to add furry little creatures and computer-generated sidekicks to it, at which point all hell broke loose...

A carebare with a lightsaber now thats the stuff nightmares are made of.

We're the e-e-e-e ewoks. Defenders of the forest groves !

(opening line to the Ewok cartoon spinoff which just popped into my head for some inexplicable reason).

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

• 2 weeks later...
Darth Spuds McKenzie

Darth Scruff McGruff

Darth Joe Camel

Darth Rocket J Squirrel

Darth Bullwinkle

Darth Rubble

Darth Flinstone

Darth Jetson

Darth Josie and the Sith Cats

Darth Jabber Jaw

Darth T

Darth Tom

Darth Jerry

Darth Daffy

Darth Kent

Darth Wayne

Darth Stu Griffen

Darth Fig Newton

Darth Oreo

Darth Nutter Butter

Darth Garfield

Darth Beetle Bailey

Darth Race O'Bannon

Darth Wheeler

Darth Fudd

Darth Koopa

You for got Darth Larry.

Darth Johnson?

Or Darth Bob Smith.

Or just Bob Smith, they most terrifying name ever,

Darth Sepsis. A withered entity you cant even tell if this person was male or female anymore and in truth neither can they. Using powerful corrupting force powers and disease type abilitys to poison both mind and body of all that oppose it/her/him.