What would you have the next 'Darth' be?

Darth Darth.

A guy dressed in a suit sort of like the Sith soldier guys, (the Sith in the gold armor) only it's totally black, with a short red lightsaber because his original normal red lightsaber was challenging his wing-wong's size. He's got eleventy-gabajillion health and FP, and is level 349850623485623985098.45 and his personality is like that of my breakfast, a pancake, with butter, powered sugar, strawberries, regular sugar, maple syrup, and a lemon square on top.

kotor 1 darth's are complete disrespect of what the darths are supposed to be. I mean, revan malak and bandon were their name, but they just added darth in front of it. I hate bioware and this stupid story

in kotor 2 tho, nihilus, traya and sion meant something, nihilus mean nothingness or something like that, sion I think is student, or heir, traya is obviously betrayal. anyway, darth bane (1000 years before the movies ) was the first darth, bioware just screwed all this because they are stupid, and obsidian had no choice than continue with that

did  I said that I hate bioware?

What are you talking about? I don't remember it ever being said that Revan, Malak and Bandon were their real names.

Edit: *slaps forehead* I took the bait didn't I? Whoops.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

Darth Ulgo...hehe.

I don't think they should use a Darth name. Think of the names like Marka Ragnos and Naga Sadow, and Tulak Horde, and Freedon Naad, and Ajunta Pall and all of the those cool names.

-Yeti

[/b]

Freedon Nadd isn't a cool name. In fact its probaly the worse name ever

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Darth Teractive, a Sith lord who kills his enemies by monologueing them to death. Any input by his victims simply leads to more monologueing. however, if you are willing to suffer horrible design in his arguments and a ton of irrelevant crap, you can get all the information you need from him.

Darth Flammable, who must breathe lighter fuel in order to survive. However, he is ultimately sustained by the force alone, because unless you are a Sith Lord, kids, solvent abuse can kill.

Darth Noculation poisons jedi with a special disease that kills the midi-chlorians in their body causing them to die a forceless horrible death. Jedi are turned to the Dark Side by him through his offer of an Antidote.

Darth Ept is a thirteen-year-old wannabe Sith groupie who constantly pesters the Sith Lords and wants to be a mass murderer like his daddy when he grows up. His bumbling antics provide comic relief.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

Two names I've always liked are ones that just came to me, and I used them in two short stories I wrote.

Lord Satasn and Lord Sildurian

Serifir Satasn is just a cheap rip off of Lucifer and Satan haha but I kinda like the comparison, angel/devil, jedi/sith

and he was the apprentice of Lord Sildurian, who was a very skilled saberist but not a brute, neither of my Sith Lords were brutes....Satasn was more like Anakin in the sense that he was mislead, but instead of becoming a brute like Vader did...he started misleading others and turned more into a dooku/sidious type Sith Lord....

Sildurian was just a Very Good Fighter, who was cunning and intelligent and was the Sith Lord who was killed by satasn...either way...I like those two names, what'd u guys think?

For me it's gotta be Darth Terraxia, one vicious chick that can tear Iron Man's head off ... whoop, sorry, wrong series again. ;)

Seriously though, I'd fill her being with the soul of Mina, from the DragonLance: War of Souls Trilogy (NOT the new series they have going now, they turned her into a skanky w**re, but that's just my opinion :-" ). That way we'd end up having to face off against a Dark Saint, Joan of Arc type that's got legions of fanatic followers (with me lining up to become one of them! :lol::lol: :cool: ).

And then I'd give her all the deadliness that Force could possibly endow her with, just to make things surreal in that final battle (dammit, they should make us EARN a confrontation with her!). :lol:

[Edit: bolding for effect :p ]

Why don't the next developers go all the way and call him/her Darth Death? Think about it. He so evil he called himself Death. How much more evil can one be? Imagine the lines:

Good Guy: "You're a Sith Lord!"

Darth Death: "I am Death"

HK 47: "Statement: I'm in love"

DD: "You're Dead! I am Death."

Darth Bethalem.

He finds a old sith Tomb where he gets trapped but so strong in the force the sith lord ghost appears and really f*** with him for years. He lives on rats and bugs. He becomes one of the most powerful force user ever but is crazy and unstable. He hates all force user and attack the sith and jedi. He does all the evil things you wanted to do with Revan and the Exile.

Darth Bethalem.

He finds a old sith Tomb where he gets trapped but so strong in the force the sith lord ghost appears and really f*** with him for years. He lives on rats and bugs. He becomes one of the most powerful force user ever but is crazy and unstable. He hates all force user and attack the sith and jedi. He does all the evil things you wanted to do with Revan and the Exile.

Shouldn't the Force Ghost help Darth Bethlehem roll away the boulder blocking the exit after three days?

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!