What would you have the next 'Darth' be?

Thanks! I think in KOTOR III you should fight Darth Carth! :lol:  Not really

I think Kotor 3 should stay away from Darth names unless we get real sith (Darth Sidious, Darth Bane, Darth Imperious) instead of Dark Jedi who call themselves sith (Darth Malak, Darth Traya).

I named the chick in one of my playthroughs Vultara Nefaris, might not be a bad name.

Thanks! I think in KOTOR III you should fight Darth Carth! :lol:  Not really

I think Kotor 3 should stay away from Darth names unless we get real sith (Darth Sidious, Darth Bane, Darth Imperious) instead of Dark Jedi who call themselves sith (Darth Malak, Darth Traya).

I named the chick in one of my playthroughs Vultara Nefaris, might not be a bad name.

What? Malak and Revan restarted the Sith in the Republic area. Therefore they are the sith.

And Traya WAS a Sith, til she stopped being one, at which point, she stopped being Darth Traya.

What? Malak and Revan restarted the Sith in the Republic area. Therefore they are the sith.

And Traya WAS a Sith, til she stopped being one, at which point, she stopped being Darth Traya.

Kreia says to atris that they two aren't truly sith. Kreia denies that she was sith, but admits to having followed sith teachings. She also says that Revan wasn't sith, he merely did what was necessary. When she talks about the great hyperspace war in the first conversation in the Ebon Hawk, she tells the exile that the sith assassins that are chasing him aren't the same kind of 'dark lords of the sith' that she was referring to in the great hyperspace war. Also notice the contempt and lack of respect Kreia has for the Kotor1 era 'sith' when you visit Korriban. She mocks them for thinking that digging up artifacts and violating tombs will make them sith.

Revan and Malak are dark jedi, as was Traya. To be a dark jedi, all you have to do is use the dark side. To BE a dark lord of the sith one needs to be taught sith-specific techniques by a dark lord of the sith. Anyone can call themselves a sith, but that doesn't make them one-see Asajj Ventress.

kotor 1 darth's are complete disrespect of what the darths are supposed to be. I mean, revan malak and bandon were their name, but they just added darth in front of it. I hate bioware and this stupid story

in kotor 2 tho, nihilus, traya and sion meant something, nihilus mean nothingness or something like that, sion I think is student, or heir, traya is obviously betrayal. anyway, darth bane (1000 years before the movies ) was the first darth, bioware just screwed all this because they are stupid, and obsidian had no choice than continue with that

did I said that I hate bioware?

Darth Ulgo...hehe.

I don't think they should use a Darth name. Think of the names like Marka Ragnos and Naga Sadow, and Tulak Horde, and Freedon Naad, and Ajunta Pall and all of the those cool names. Use something like that. Those are much cooler. Using Darth that much makes it starts getting generic and repetitive.

However, Revan and Nihilus are the coolest Darth names eva!

That wolf hit me wtih an arseball.

-Yeti