What would you have the next 'Darth' be?

In K3, we'll probably see various Sith Lords, hopefuly 17 or more.

I cant really think of any names to add, but since Revan and Malak where the first to shorten the title "Dark lords of the Sith" to "Darth" then the "True Sith" will not be called Darth, but use names such as "Freedon Nadd" and "Exar Kun"

Name/Personality:

And I cant really be bothered to make up names, but something like Darth Tydeus sounds about right :rolleyes:.. I will just add the basic personality of what we would probably see.

The leader of the Sith Empire, this Sith resembles the Emperor in many ways. When he has been killed, he uses a Sith Teaching which allows him to Transfer his sole into another, giving him immortality. Each of the Sith Lords will, like Darth Nihilus and the Exile, feed from other Force users to make them stronger, which was one of the True Sith teachings from Malachor V. They will all be unique, with skills unique to each other i.e. Battle Meditation, Transfer Sole (whats its name?), Force Camoflauge. Some will be like Darth Sion, where he can die 100 times etc.

--

I bet, the Sith we see are all like: Freedon Nadd, Ulic Qel-Doma, Exar Kun, Naga Sadow, Ajunta Paul, Tulak Hord, Qordis, Simus, Marka Ragnos, Kaan, Darth Rivan, Darth Bane, Darth Sidious, Darth Tyranus, Darth Vader, Kyp Durron.. maybe even like Darth Revan.

Maybe theres also other Jedi who are like Revan and Exile, who have found out about the True Sith, which makes your party larger (since you couldnt bring along Atton etc), maybe one of these Jedi is a new character for you to create etc. And at the end, you and Revan will battle, because of the fact you (exile) are a Wound in the Force, and will be the end of the force if you arent stopped.. like Vrook and the Jedi Council said.. and of course Revan will win :(

Shane Tyduk

Some awesome title name here

"If you sharpen a knife to its limits,

you run the risk of cutting your own

hand. The knife has no choice but to

be as sharp as you made it."

The problem is that since people figured out that Darth Vader means "Darth Dad", the symbolic naming of these guys has continued, and with that repetition is just obvious and trite at this point. Dart Tyrannus, Sidious, and Maul, are all too blatantly descriptive, and thus rather stupid really. That was one of the few good things about Malak and Revan. They just had names..... Nihilus, Sion (this one bothers me for some reason... I mean Darth Israel??? come on), and Traya, are like the prequel darths in sounding rather silly.

The problem is that since people figured out that Darth Vader means "Darth Dad", the symbolic naming of these guys has continued, and with that repetition is just obvious and trite at this point.  Dart Tyrannus, Sidious, and Maul, are all too blatantly descriptive, and thus rather stupid really.  That was one of the few good things about Malak and Revan.  They just had names.....  Nihilus, Sion (this one bothers me for some reason... I mean Darth Israel??? come on), and Traya, are like the prequel darths in sounding rather silly.

Actually, the general thought is that Sion is 'Scion', or pupil.

Darth Bethalem.

He finds a old sith Tomb where he gets trapped but so strong in the force the sith lord ghost appears and really f*** with him for years. He lives on rats and bugs. He becomes one of the most powerful force user ever but is crazy and unstable. He hates all force user and attack the sith and jedi. He does all the evil things you wanted to do with Revan and the Exile.

Shouldn't the Force Ghost help Darth Bethlehem roll away the boulder blocking the exit after three days?

The ghost is a sith and if you leave he has nobody to play with. :) He breaks you and heals you than torture you all over again. :)

Darth Tedious - He's patient. Damn patient. Maybe too patient. The dark side gave him longevity, so he used it to defeat all his enemies by outliving them. No fun at parties though.

Darth Bilious - He's just plain sick.

Darth Taff - Sometimes known as Jones the Dark Side.

Well, KOTOR 3 will no doubt deal with this crazy extra-galactic Sith invasion that was alluded to a few times in KOTOR 2, right? So the next Darth would be the leader of a pan-galactic Sith invasion force that makes Nihilus's fleet look like the Little Rascals.

I figure something like Darth Livion (derived from oblivion), Darth Geddon (from armageddon), or Darth Ohno (from oh no!).

He'd have to be crazy crazy tough, like level 40 at least. Definately not human. I can picture something about twelve feet tall with three legs and three arms, one of his arms growing out of the center of his chest. But the cool thing is that his arms don't end in hands, instead they end in heads, all of them insane and just thrashing around screaming all the time. And then his neck ends in a big hand that holds some kind of crazy lightsabre on a chain, like a light-flail sort of, and when he fights he just spins around in a circle with this light flail swooshing around everywhere.

or something like that.

He'd have to be crazy crazy tough, like level 40 at least. Definately not human. I can picture something about twelve feet tall with three legs and three arms, one of his arms growing out of the center of his chest. But the cool thing is that his arms don't end in hands, instead they end in heads, all of them insane and just thrashing around screaming all the time. And then his neck ends in a big hand that holds some kind of crazy lightsabre on a chain, like a light-flail sort of, and when he fights he just spins around in a circle with this light flail swooshing around everywhere.

or something like that.

Oh, so you mean Darth Hilarious? :p

Would love a Villain that had fallen to the dark side to save one he or she loved.

Or someone fallen to the Dark side because someone they loved sacrificed themselves because they loved them and wanted to save them instead they pressed them forward the dark.

Example: She/he knows someone he loves is going to attempt fighting some war that they cant win instead he/she takes his place hoping to either succeed the fight or hoping their sacrifice would turn the one they loved from war or the confront, instead they achieve making the person lost to himself/herself seeking only blood and vengeance.

Giving plot options to learn their past possibly placing him/her as a possible love interest in the end, making it possible to redeem their soul in death, like Luke does with Vader.

Could Make name like Darth Nexus that not gender restricted name and make the Sith wear a mask and make the gender auto opposite off players char when starting game allowing a climax ending?

Anyone like the idea?

EDIT: one could even make 2 sith making the possible love interest, be a character you a time are forced to work along with allowing you to get to know them, making the last fight more emotional

Darth Ignotus

ignotus is Latin for unknown and sense KotOR 3 may very well take place in the Unknown Regions, I thought that that would be an appropriate name. Actually, I'd like to see a villian that isn't a "Darth" at all. Like Naga Sadow, Freedon Naad, and what not. And besides, we're talking about an evil far, far worse than any "Darth" could amount to.

or caligo. latin for darkness.

latin words for deadly: mortifer, letalis, fatalis, funestus, mactabilis

decay: senium, caries, morior, intereo

deadly things: mortifera

death: obitus, letum, mortalitas, excessum, decessus, nex

deformed: informis

ghost: lamia

God: deus, divus

gore: cruor

grave: tumulus, serius, sepulchrum, tumba, tumulus

life: vita, spiritus, aevum, anima

light: lumen, aduro (adustum), accendere, lux, levis

another one is subodiosus, which is latin for rather unpleasant

And the best one that I have found (so far)

Exanimus, meaning lifeless

I got all of this from http://dictionary.any-word.com

Well considering, that Nihilus was the strongest enemy yet (should have been anyway, confronting him was 10000000000 times easier than I anticipated), the new next dark lord should be much like him...empty, but very powerful. He should be one with no emotions whatsoever, yet a power so big, he has a gravity of his own.

he could be called Dynameos Tis (power in ancient greek) without Darth. And he would have the ultimate weapon, he could restart your computer every time the avatar gets close to him, this power would be called "the glitcher".