Patch?

Query: - Why is this meatbag posting this here? There's two other threads about this matter already.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Is there some point to this? Of course they're going to patch the game. I've yet to play a game that didn't have at least one patch. The important part is what's in the patch. Will the patch include cutscenes and dialogue that make some sense out of the ending? Will it fix the random crashing? Just saying "there'll be a patch" is a waste of space.

Is there some point to this?  Of course they're going to patch the game.  I've yet to play a game that didn't have at least one patch.  The important part is what's in the patch.  Will the patch include cutscenes and dialogue that make some sense out of the ending?  Will it fix the random crashing?  Just saying "there'll be a patch" is a waste of space.

Observation: You seem to be rather garrulous for a Jem'Hadar.

Query: Did you find your actions in "Olympus Descending" to be... liberating?

Statement: The patch needs to have better white male PC heads.

Threat: Or I will go to Obsidian Entertainment and kill all the meatbags who made this game. Oh what fun that will be.

Observation: Additional art assets of the type you are describing are unlikely to be added in a mere patch. In fact, content being added in a patch is virtually unheard of outside of Blizzard Entertainment...

...and Trials of the Luremaster, by Black Isle Studios. Statement: Fascinating.

Observation: Additional art assets of the type you are describing are unlikely to be added in a mere patch. In fact, content being added in a patch is virtually unheard of outside of Blizzard Entertainment...

Statement: Master, you are wrong, there are a lot of these nowadays:

Epic (Unreal Tournament)

Bioware (Xbox Yavin)

Bethesda (Morrowind)

Valve (Half Life 2 multiplayer)

ID Software (Subtitles for Doom 3)

And many more...

Statement: Master, you are wrong, there are a lot of these nowadays:

Preface: My apologies for reordering your list; however, it will prevent repetition.

Epic (Unreal Tournament)

Bioware (Xbox Yavin)

Valve (Half Life 2 multiplayer)

Statement: Unless I am incorrect, the supplemental content for these games is optional (as opposed to Trials, whose installation is required to upgrade Icewind Dale to v1.42). However, these are valid examples of post-release content, if not exactly in the vein I had specified. Raven Software's maps for Elite Force and Jedi Outcast/Academy would also fall in this category.
Bethesda (Morrowind)

ID Software (Subtitles for Doom 3)

Statement: Alas, I have not had the opportunity to play either of these. Observation: It is dubious as to whether subtitles constitute "additional content", especially when many would have considered their inclusion in the original release mandatory.

Statement: The patch needs to have better white male PC heads.

Threat: Or I will go to Obsidian Entertainment and kill all the meatbags who made this game. Oh what fun that will be.

...and Trials of the Luremaster, by Black Isle Studios. Statement: Fascinating.

Statement: Let me just update my assasination protocals and grab my blaster rifle and I will be on my way to Obsidian Entertainment.