Did the Exile take the Ebon Hawk?

Irony on

NPCs are lost in files on the CD/DVD never used...how poethic,isn`t it?

Irony off

Yes you are in the ebon hawk...(irony on)assuming u really really wanted to die a little in the big discharge that killed Malachor 5 for the 2nd time(irony off)

Huh? The planet is already dead, its just being held together. Plus what caused the wound was the many-times-mentioned death of thousands on both sides.

Irony on

NPCs are lost in files on the CD/DVD never used...how poethic,isn`t it?

Irony off

Yes you are in the ebon hawk...(irony on)assuming u really really wanted to die a little in the big discharge that killed Malachor 5 for the 2nd time(irony off)

Huh? The planet is already dead, its just being held together. Plus what caused the wound was the many-times-mentioned death of thousands on both sides.

The first time killed Malachor as in all that was alive...the 2nd one killed Malachor physically...as in finally letting it die as it should`ve been a long time ago

but are u sure the planet died?

What abt goto preventing the remote from exploding the 4 republic ships to destroy Malchore V?

And, I that that the Ebon Hawk got crushed and fell from its crash site in a cut scene before the finale battle. So, how did it come back and save the day?

And what is with mira showing up out of thin air to fight hannabar and then disappearing again but not joining the exile? It seems out of place.

What about goto preventing the remote from exploding the 4 republic ships to destroy Malchore V?

And, I that that the Ebon Hawk got crushed and fell from its crash site in a cut scene before the finale battle. So, how did it come back and save the day?

And what is with mira showing up out of thin air to fight hannabar and then disappearing again but not joining the exile?

yep i was wondering that i half expected mira to go and join the exile and after you killed kreia i thought we'd go to remote and goto and discuss whether or not to finish off malachor

and the ebon hawk presumably the party members woke up and started the ship up again?even though it was damaged? as kreia says they all live on ,could anyone shed some light on this?

I always thought that when the Ebon Hawk "Dies" that the crew was awake and trying to get it up and running. After you kill Kreia, LS, they go to the middle of the planet where Mira might have located you by then and you hop aboard and leave. But from what Kreia says the EH doesn't go straight to the "True Sith" but it goes someplace, maybe Coruscant, to drop off all loved ones, except T3, and then goes to far reaches of space.

Maybe T3 or someone managed to get the Ebon Hawks thrusters working after it fell, and stabilized the ships descent in order to land it safely. He then picked up Mira right before picking up the exile.

As for the other party members, my take on it is this: You leave all of them except the droids behind on Telos. Mira follows you in a one-person fighter, which she ejects from right before it crashes into one of those bottomless abyss's (which explains why shes far away from the Hawk and there's no ships to be seen near her when she wakes up).

Or maybe the rescue ship wasn't the Ebon Hawk at all, but a ship of the same make and model, being flown by some unknown person.

What I think would end up happening as the "overall" conclusion for each party member:

Exile - Gets on the Ebon Hawk and escapes Malachor.

T3-M4 - Fixed up the Ebon Hawk and takes the Exile off Malachor.

Kreia - Is dead.

Atton - Since the cut ending was... cut, probably was knocked out by Kreia or something, along with most of the other crew, the droids being the only ones awake.

Bao-dur - Dies in crash! w00t! Remote goes to blow up Malachor.

Remote - Dies in the fiery explosion.

Handmaiden/Disciple - Unconcious during actions on Malachor.

Mira - Fights Hanharr, and is found by T3 and helps track down the Exile's location.

Hanharr - Dead, or something. Just, being Hanharr.

HK-47 - Went off to Malachor V, saved Remote and deactivated G0-T0 with the aid of his clones! w00t w00t for the cut endingz! Probably jumps onto the Ebon Hawk shortly after, leaving Remote to blowz0rrz up t3h w0rld!

G0-T0 - Dies in the fiery explosion.

Visas - Unconcious/dead! >_<

Mandalore - Back on Dxun.

EDIT: Or maybe, like Taran-atar said, they all were just left back on Telos, with the exception of the droids to pilot the ship, with Mira following on a little pod thing.

• 1 year later...
Maybe T3 or someone managed to get the Ebon Hawks thrusters working after it fell, and stabilized the ships descent in order to land it safely.  He then picked up Mira right before picking up the exile.

As for the other party members, my take on it is this:  You leave all of them except the droids behind on Telos.  Mira follows you in a one-person fighter, which she ejects from right before it crashes into one of those bottomless abyss's (which explains why shes far away from the Hawk and there's no ships to be seen near her when she wakes up).

Or maybe the rescue ship wasn't the Ebon Hawk at all, but a ship of the same make and model, being flown by some unknown person.

Someone who just happens to have an identical trashed ship who coincidentally happens to be passing through the sector?

Pain is all mankind is sure to experience.

Somewhere this is a person, who has suffered a thousand planets' pain. Who has suffered pain that would kill a mortal, and still keeps fighting on. The one who reduces our suffering by taking the brunt of it. He is our true saviour.

He is the son of thunder and consolation.

But what happened to my NPCs? They are like my family!

Truth is, we don't know. If it wasn't for the cut-endings we would.

Atton- Confronts Sion. Either lives or dies. Low influence and female meant that he'd confront the Disciple.

Kreia- Dead.

Mira- After beating Hanharr up, she was to confront Kreia herself along with Atton, Disciple/Handmaiden and Visas. However, she pwns them and is captured. The Exile has the choice to rescue her or not.

Handmaiden- Same as above. Otherwise, if the male Exile was darksided or low influence with her, she'd attack Visas (and loose). If she was rescued, then she'd be left behind to guide others.

Disciple- Same as Handmaiden except Atton attacks him.

Visas- Same as Disciple/Handmaiden.

Bao-Dur- We have no idea. Though we assume that he dies at some point.

Mandalore- Um...well. I can assume he'd be on the Ebon Hawk when it crashed and so wasn't able to get up due to some injuries when he was on the Ravager (even though Visas healed him)

Hanharr- Nothing except if the Exile had been lightsided and turned Hanharr good then he'd rescue the Exile by sacrificing himself at the Trayus Core and throw the Exile on the Ebon Hawk.

Goto- Attacks the Remote. Depending on Exile alignment, and other choices in the game, he deactivates himself or lives on.

HK-47- Goes to the HK-50 factory and shuts it down while aquiring the new HK-51s to be loyal to him. He ends up following the Ebon Hawk to Malachor V and confronts Goto and the Remote. Depending on alignment, either helps the Remote or helps Goto.

T3-M4- On the Ebon Hawk I guess.

Presume nothing about ending until TSLRP will come out

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

But what happened to my NPCs? They are like my family!

Truth is, we don't know. If it wasn't for the cut-endings we would.

Atton- Confronts Sion. Either lives or dies. Low influence and female meant that he'd confront the Disciple.

Kreia- Dead.

Mira- After beating Hanharr up, she was to confront Kreia herself along with Atton, Disciple/Handmaiden and Visas. However, she pwns them and is captured. The Exile has the choice to rescue her or not.

Handmaiden- Same as above. Otherwise, if the male Exile was darksided or low influence with her, she'd attack Visas (and loose). If she was rescued, then she'd be left behind to guide others.

Disciple- Same as Handmaiden except Atton attacks him.

Visas- Same as Disciple/Handmaiden.

Bao-Dur- We have no idea. Though we assume that he dies at some point.

Mandalore- Um...well. I can assume he'd be on the Ebon Hawk when it crashed and so wasn't able to get up due to some injuries when he was on the Ravager (even though Visas healed him)

Hanharr- Nothing except if the Exile had been lightsided and turned Hanharr good then he'd rescue the Exile by sacrificing himself at the Trayus Core and throw the Exile on the Ebon Hawk.

Goto- Attacks the Remote. Depending on Exile alignment, and other choices in the game, he deactivates himself or lives on.

HK-47- Goes to the HK-50 factory and shuts it down while aquiring the new HK-51s to be loyal to him. He ends up following the Ebon Hawk to Malachor V and confronts Goto and the Remote. Depending on alignment, either helps the Remote or helps Goto.

T3-M4- On the Ebon Hawk I guess.

Wild has it.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

And with the NPC endings being cut out, the Mira-Hanharr duel looks out of place

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.