Character Tuned Crystal???

In the Crystal caves I found a a Crystal which Kreia made a big fuss about, telling me how it was tuned to me and would help me out. So I go to equip it into my Lightsabre only to find that its Darkside only and my character is pretty much as lightside as possible. Now what the hell point is that? Surely if your playing the lightside route you should get a lightside version of the crystal and vice versa right?

Also how the hell do I beat Kreia?

:)

In the Crystal caves I found a a Crystal which Kreia made a big fuss about, telling me how it was tuned to me and would help me out. So I go to equip it into my Lightsabre only to find that its Darkside only and my character is pretty much as lightside as possible. Now what the hell point is that? Surely if your playing the lightside route you should get a lightside version of the crystal and vice versa right?

Also how the hell do I beat Kreia?

:)

Talk to Kreia about it, and she should tell you that it isn't in tune with you. If it isn't in your lightsaber, she'll attune it to you (which should fix any light/dark problems). As you go up in power, ask her regularly about it and she'll continue to make it more powerful.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!