Kreia Levelling / The final duel

OK I was just thinking (And I'm probably way off mark here) but does Traya at the end in any way resemble the way you've levelled up Kreia during the game?

I'm asking because I couldn't remember for the life of me which powers and feats I'd given her and she was quite difficult to defeat IMO

I was wondering if she'd be easier if I'd given her different feats and/or powers on her way through - or just not levelled her up at all

Like I said I doubt it'd work but I'd find it amusing fighting a level 5 Darth Traya at the end

Kreia is a weak Consular and since she isn`t using her Powers it`s quite easy to be defeated(The Guardian/Weaponmaster is speaking :p )

Probably dynamically adjusted to your level and standard class(probably not the feats you made for her)...her sword really must have sucked since she was doing SOO little damage :)

Lucky for me I had more fun with the 3 sabers otherwise it would`ve been teh weakest Boss I have EVER seen :)

I just checked Kreia attributes in the 904MAL.rim file, here they are:

Stength: 28

Dexterity: 26

Consitution: 50

Intelligence: 26

Wisdom: 64(!)

Charisma: 18

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Can you customize her stats in the
904MAL.rim file
?

I don't know, i don't wish to fubar my game at this state.

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Kreia is a weak Consular and since she isn`t using her Powers it`s quite easy to be defeated(The Guardian/Weaponmaster is speaking :rolleyes: )

Probably dynamically adjusted to your level and standard class(probably not the feats you made for her)...her sword really must have sucked since she was doing SOO little damage :)

Lucky for me I had more fun with the 3 sabers otherwise it would`ve been teh weakest Boss I have EVER seen :)

yeah right!

She stunned my duardian/weapon master for 3 turns, and killed me in 2 (on difficult level of course). She was impossible to defeat.

I should have invested in better force powers instead of concentrating on light saber combat. Sure I could do 185 damage on a critical hit. But she has 1000 hitpoings. I can't kill her fast enough.

But as a dark sider, she was pathetic. force crush ruined her day. Sure she made all her saves, but she was still stunned each time I force crushed her.

BTW I heard (not confirmed) she will use force powers you give her.

I think this was the problem. I cave her good incapacitating force powers and she used them on me. Even with my good equipement, I could not make the saves. I was stunned, and I could not defend against her attacks.

and she does low damage? I had nearly 400 hitpoints. She was taking 1/4 of my life off with each it.

That's 100 damage per hit.

I think this was the problem. I cave her good incapacitating force powers and she used them on me. Even with my good equipement, I could not make the saves. I was stunned, and I could not defend against her attacks.

and she does low damage? I had nearly 400 hitpoints. She was taking 1/4 of my life off with each it.

Combat implants are handy. Unless your a sentinel of course then you just laugh and hack her to bits.

It's reasuring to know that she can be mean though.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Combat implants are handy. Unless your a sentinel of course then you just laugh and hack her to bits.

Until she open the fight landing a kill on you before you can even put up force immunity.

happened just 1 time but, ewwww, no way to defend and to do anything.

yeah sometimes it's easier just to stand back, instead of getting into close melee combat.

My character even had trouble with that super storm beast. That thing did close to 300 damage per hit. Even with a great defense, I couldn't avoid his hits.

But I managed to get him with buffs, and shield. The first time I figured he'd be easy, and I usually don't buff myself up for fights because they are so easy.

I just checked her hit points:

Base: 120

Max: 160

FP: 600

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Until she open the fight landing a kill on you before you can even put up force immunity.

happened just 1 time but, ewwww, no way to defend and to do anything.

Master energy lasts long enough to still be up after dialogue It puts a serious dent in energy damage. Plus having -30% energy modifier dosnt hurt.

I've been killed in the second wave just a load of numbers out of nowhere but never by her the first time.

I've always rather liked the sentinel though and 3 out of 4 of my characters had it as the base class :rolleyes:

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]