Is it possible...

Hi, i have played Kotor 2 twice, in my first run, i killed all the jedi masters, and on the second i tried to let them live (and still get the dark side ending) the question is... can i complete all the 'help Vaklu' quests and still be able to go to Dantooine and talk to the three jedi masters? maybe when tobin comes to offer his help in the cantina after meeting Kavar the first time do i have to say that i will join queen Talia anyway? has someone found a way?

(Or at least, do someone knows EXACTLY which variables do i have to edit with the KSE, or with Kotor Tool, to get the three masters in Dantooine??)

Thanks.

DK.

Thanks Nihilus, I know of joining the mercs and Vrook... anyway, from a roleplaying perspective, i like to let my chracter get slowly into the dark side, so being Dantooine the first planet i visit, i still helped Khoonda, but for me Onderon was the third one (being korriban the last...), because of all your companions, Mandalore is the one who has less things to tell you. He even doesn't take his helmet out.

In Nar Shadda it does not matter, i helped the exchange and i didn't have to kill Zak'Zei'El (and I prefer Hanharr to Mira, anyway, I could not loose that +2 Strenght, +1 Wisdom and +1 Constitution).

Well I'm seriously thinking about modding this and add some lines to the Kavar conversation in the Royal Palace Final Battle, but messing with the variables in the game... well there is not so much info.

The reason i'm asking this is that the final conversation with the jedi masters is quite clarifying about why did the exile cut his connection with the force, and without this info, some things of the rest of the game lack sense.

Back to Holowan labs, i guess.

you don't have to kill the jedi masters!!

It's very easy not to. And I don't think it affects getting a dark side ending (that depends on what you do at the end).

Dantoine, dont't side with the mercs.

On Nar Shadaa it's easy, just don't choose to kill him. Just ask what should we do now?

On Onderon don't side with Vaklu, side with the Queen.

you don't have to kill the jedi masters!!

It's very easy not to. And I don't think it affects getting a dark side ending (that depends on what you do at the end).

Dantoine, dont't side with the mercs.

On Nar Shadaa it's easy, just don't choose to kill him. Just ask what should we do now?

On Onderon don't side with Vaklu, side with the Queen.

ah but the original poster is asking if its possible to side with vaklu and STILL not have to kill kavar.

as far as i know, its not possible. but then again everytime ive sided with vaklu ive been darkside and wanted to kill kavar so i never really paid attention to dialogue options to let him live.