Where's Carth??

Really?? when i played DS he just escaped into the unknown world jungle... I killed Juhani and Jolee... and i forced Zaalbar to kill Mission... but Carth ALWAYS ESCAPED, is there a way to kill him??

DK

If you've got him in love with you he'll show up in the end and try to redeem you, if I remember correctly. Check from some walkthrough or sth. I'm not entirely sure.

weird i thought I had picked the conversation tree that led to revan being a light side man at the beginning... the game doesn't read from the registry about your kotor one game right? i know it sounds paranoid haha, but i played it as a darksided male teh 2nd time and all the Reva related information in my KOTOR 2 game seem to be based on that :rolleyes:

I played as a LSF, and gave Atton all the appropriate dialogue at the beginning of the game, but I never got to meet Carth after the Ravager. As I went to leave the Ravager, an option popped up that said if I left I'd be transported back to Telos, and did I want to leave? I said yes, I did want to leave. But I never went back to Telos. There was a bunch of cutscenes, most of which never completed but just kind of flipped past the screen, then I was suddenly on Malachor V.

Bummer.

Double bummer. :)

ok, this aint exactly the same thing but it does do with Carth, and may be a bug.

At the start of the game i chose Revan as a dark side male. I also went a male, but played through the game as a goody. However, after i met the disciple on Dantooine, he didnt join me (being a guy and all). The disciple went to Khoonda, and when i went there too i got a short movie as i entered. The movie showed the disciple standing in the khoonda lobby and saying "He is here" to a hologram of carth. Only time i saw carth in the whole game

I said Revan was LSM to Atton and played LSM and near the end of the game on Telos after you kill the sith soldiers with the turrets I explored a bit and some guy from the military ran up to me and asked if I wanted to see Carth. I went spoke to him for about 30 secs about Revan and that was it.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.