Bastila glitch

Inteeresting is she`s there after I changed planets as well..guess I`ll have to live with the idea of her being here...

first time happens and it`s the 5th time I play the game..heh...

I hope she dissapears tho`

Also each time I play that message there is the holo how is supposed to be AND ANOTHER Bastila staying a while back as that in the pic does...it dissapears tho`...only that on the exit ramp remains...

Bad habit I keep trying to speak with her hihihi...she doesn`t reply stupid Jedi stubborn girl :lol:

Also the killstick is bugged or is supposed to be something like 1-140 damage and attack modifier +65???

Inteeresting is she`s there after I changed planets as well..guess I`ll have to live with the idea of her being here...

first time happens and it`s the 5th time I play the game..heh...

I hope she dissapears tho`

Also each time I play that message there is the holo how is supposed to be AND ANOTHER Bastila staying a while back as that in the pic does...it dissapears tho`...only that on the exit ramp remains...

Bad habit I keep trying to speak with her hihihi...she doesn`t reply stupid Jedi stubborn girl :lol:

Also the killstick is bugged or is supposed to be something like 1-140 damage and attack modifier +65???

i've noticed this same technique on the HK factory level ... Obsidian seems to have a thing for this. in some cases they make a room and put all of the Holograms in that room .. when you activate the holo it cuts to that room that the holograms are in.. ... so when i was in the hk factory there was a hologram i just played.. i saw a door opened it and saw 3 hk holograms just standing there.. lol.. i think thats also why so many doors are locked on the harbinger .. to store the holograms there.. lol

My guess its a broken script, the model would be removed after the scene is displayed.

Still it just pisses me off why BioWare did not used that type of model for that Sith Lord force ghost in Korriban ... it would look great instead of that "force field" cheap trick they used over a standart Sith model ...

drakron.png

Still it just pisses me off why BioWare did not used that type of model for that Sith Lord force ghost in Korriban ... it would look great instead of that "force field" cheap trick they used over a standart Sith model ...

They learn as they go. I don't think anyone can truly ever call a game "done". I'm sure that with most games out there, developers smack themselves in the forhead and exclaim "...why didn't we do that...?" Bioware gets better and better each game they release because they learn from the previous titles. Likewise, OE will learn from TSL, which will make NWN2 better, and whatever else they do in the future.

BioWare did the Holograms first, you see then just before the attack on the Star Forge and during that unlock chest in Taris we he have to turn on the holograms in a certain order.

Also some catinas have hologram for musicians.

Its just a small trick when making the model mesh and having the textures with transparency.

I think BioWare just did not made much importance out of that NPC to make him a special model and texture.

drakron.png

Ummm... Sorry, but how do you get the hologram? I've tried and tried...

When you have INT at atleast 15 you get the option to ask T3 to check his behaviour core and viola! There it is.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy