tomb on Korriban when playing dark side

has anyone been able to get into the tomb on Korriban when playing the dark side? I tried and was told I need to be stronger but my stats were the same as when I was playing a LS char

another thing is that Kreia won't let me into the prestige classes on DS and I was lvl 16,am I doing something wrong?

thank

has anyone been able to get into the tomb on Korriban when playing the dark side? I tried and was told I need to be stronger but my stats were the same as when I was playing a LS char

another thing is that Kreia won't let me into the prestige classes on DS and I was lvl 16,am I doing something wrong?

thank

For the PrC, you need dark side MASTERY. Meaning, full darkness with the stat bonus given from it.

From what I can tell, you need to be really into the dark side so Kreia can give you a PrC. Once you have a PrC, you can enter the Tomb. I can think of 2 reasons for this

1. The game is bugged. While LS characters don't need to be that close to the extreme, DS characters are counted as neutrals longer, when they shouldn't. My bro got his PrC at level 22, when the indicator was in the true red area.

2. It's easier and more rewarding to be LS (personal opinion), and climbing up on the LS comes naturally, so I always get my PrC when I'm LS by level 16. On the other hand, even wanting to gain influence with interesting party members (except HK, who's bad and interesting :)) results in LS points.

3. The game is bugged and doesn't like you gaining occasional LS points, if you're DS. Could happen to LS people, but it usually doesn't, at least, no LS player mentioned that yet.

But I do think that if you are bad to the bone (shame shame) and spare no one for the sake of influence and other stuff like that, you'll get your PrC normally.

Glory to the Light I say :PPP Except the ending, I like this game.

thank

You don't Have to be mastery in anything, The same thing happnened to me as well because my character was too neutral, If you have Visas in your party, select her as your playable character and walk through the Tomb and it will return you to your character and let you through.