Cut Dialogue & Events

There is a scrapped dialogue tree on the bridge of the Ravager (852nih.dlg), in which the Exile can try to convince Nihilis he wants to side with him, including offering to kill the "traitor" Visas as a show of good faith.

Alternatively, you could also lie to Nihilis about wanting to join him, then when the fight with Visas begins, you both turn on Nihilis together.

Bumping: If anyone has found genuinely new scenes, scenes I've forgotten to add, or other super-helpful things, please list them.

Err... maybe someone could make a composite list of what has already been found?

Aurora - I dunno if it was missed in the original thread with the flood of posts, but I tried to compile all the missing dialogs/cutscenes here:

http://tubertarian.com/kotor2missingcontent.php

If you like the organization I could just take emails from whoever finds new cutscenes and update the page as necessary.

Yup, saw the page, and thanks for putting all that together. (As a sidenote, you should also give credit to thedigitalsin, who's probably not around any longer but started this thread that lead me and others to dig up dialog.tlk.)

If you want to offer yourself up as e-mailed scene taker and sorter, that's fine. I just think this would be a better place for scenes to be posted because there are more people reading to sort through the scenes and indicate if they did or didn't get them.

I am following my fish.

A temporary home for stranded ML'ers

Tratious if your using the KOTOR tool how did you solve the chitin bug ?

Also the bendak blaster was in KOTOR 1 you got it from killing bendak in the dueling pit. Incase that helps.

Also id just like to say that the origional desing for this game does look amazing so gratz to the devs for at leas having a great idea even if the end ressult was preety sub standard. Might not be their fault though, id really like an official word on it. Someone some where is to blame, most plausable explanation was the rushed by LA one.

Go to manage paths and make sure ALL SWKotor paths are correct. In may case, the K1 paths were the same as the K2 paths. In other words, if you have both games installed, K1 and K2, then the paths shouldn't be the same.

Bumping: If anyone has found genuinely new scenes, scenes I've forgotten to add, or other super-helpful things, please list them.

Here's some scenes that I've found in the dialogue.tlk file, but have never encountered myself, nor found anyone else who has (These scenes seem to imply that Atton has some sort of B.O. problem due to lack of personal hygiene skills.).

BTW: I also made mp3's of these scenes.

--Upon Entering Nar Shaddaa, Disciple, Handmaiden, and Bao-Dur have some insults for Atton. (open in new window)

Atton: Nal Hutta's as slimy as the Hutts, lots of swamp and bloated gas. It's where those slugs reach out and grab chunks of the galaxy. Trust me, we're not going to go anywhere near the place unless we want to be washing the stink out of our clothes for the next few years.

[if female] Disciple: {Almost deadpan}It might take longer than that for some of us...

[if male] Handmaiden: {Almost deadpan}That bad? I didn't anything could compel you to bathe.

Atton: {Rolls eyes}You spend all day thinking up that joke? Maybe you and Bao-Dur should start a circus.

Bao-Dur: I fail to understand the reference, though I doubt your explanation would prove worthwhile.

--Banter between Atton and Mira, Mira gets the best of Atton

Atton: That guy - I don't trust him.

Mira: I do. I mean, he's alright, I guess... he's like someone who watches too many holovids -- or teaches them.

M: He'd get beaten to death on Nar Shadaa almost as soon as he landed though!

A: Yeah, you're right, he's boring.

M: Yeah, and that puts him a few ranks up the ladder from you.

A: What's that supposed to mean?! I'm not boring!

M: Nooo, you're more like a shifty lying idiot with a tendency to complain about every little thing and offer only small bits of helpful advice if pressured... don't take it too hard though, that still makes you better than most people I've met on Nar Shadaa.

A: Well... that's good to hear. Thought I had some competition there...

M: Oh! Well, it's not really a competition. I mean, you're kind of an idiot, Atton and you don't shower enough and you scratch your... "equipment" when you think no one's looking.

Has anyone ever triggered this dialogues? I could be wrong...

Where are those mp3s?

Well, since this is only about piecing the cut scenes back together, I thought just the text would've been okay, but I posted one of the mp3s. (see my former post) I chose to insert Disciple's comment and not Handmaiden's though - I thought it was funnier, coming from such a no-nonsense guy and all.

Ah, right, the Smelly Atton dialogues - it looks like the Disciple/Handmaiden Nar Shadda dialogue *is* supposed to trigger. I'm not sure what's going wrong there.

Here are the four possibilites for the Mira/Atton convo after she says "Calm down - what is your problem?": most all have V/O.

1)

Atton: I don't want to talk about it.

Mira: All right. You know, Atton, sometimes it's no wonder you can't figure yourself out the way you lie to yourself all the time.

I've hunted a lot of people in my line of work, but I never met someone who wants to get lost more than you do.

I've got a pretty good idea why, but not the whole picture. I will, though.

My advice? Come clean before I find out.

{Warning, walking away from Atton}And stop watching her. She's got enough problems.

2)

Atton:That guy - I don't trust him.

Mira: I do. {Shrugs}I mean he's all right, I guess. He's like someone who watches too many holovids. Or teaches them.

He'd get beaten to death on Nar Shaddaa almost as soon as he landed, though.

Atton:{A little relieved}Yeah, you're right. He's boring.

Mira:Yeah, and that puts him a few ranks up the ladder from you.

Atton: What's that supposed to mean? I'm not boring.

Mira: {Matter-of-fact}No, you're more like a shifty, lying idiot with a tendency to complain about every little thing and offer only small bits of helpful advice if pressured.

Don't take it too hard, though. That still makes you better than most people I've met on Nar Shaddaa.

Atton: {Sarcastic, mutters to Mira as she walks away, more like a mutter}Thanks.

3)

Atton:That guy - I don't trust him.

Mira: I do. {Shrugs}I mean he's all right, I guess. He's like someone who watches too many holovids. Or teaches them.

He'd get beaten to death on Nar Shaddaa almost as soon as he landed, though.

Atton: {A little relieved}Well, that's good to hear. Thought I had some competition there.

Mira: Oh, well, it's not really a competition. I mean, you're kind of an idiot, Atton. And you don't shower enough. And you scratch your... equipment... when you think no one's looking.

4)

Atton: What's up with that guy? I don't trust him.

Mira: {Shrugs}I don't know, but she seems to trust him, so it's all right with me.

Given this, and with comments in the dialogues like {Atton turns, and starts shouting and complaining, like he always does.} I'd say that at least one of the writers isn't too fond of Atton. Poor little Atton.

Oh, and only the first conversation will *ever* happen, as far as I can tell. I'd guess that the shower-line was meant to be extra third-playthrough-unlocked content, but there's nothing to trigger it.

There's also the delightful alternate Atton/Kreia conversation, which is actually still in-game. In order to trigger it, you need to have a high enough influence with Atton that you can get the story of his past, and then before boarding the Ebon Hawk again when he speaks to Kreia, piss him off enough to get no or low influence.

For reference, the regular conversation:

Kreia: Why are you here?

Atton: Because I told her, told her everything.

Kreia: {Seemingly calm, but really about to kick Atton's ass}Ah. And now you are free?

Atton: Yeah - so no more threats, no more of your "requests." You and me - we're done.

Kreia: Did you ever think I truly held you? You are more of a fool than I thought.

What truly held you was you - and let me show you why. I once held the galaxy by the throat...

...as you once held her by the throat, and let her die slowly. And your emotion at that point is what you fear.

I can unlock that part of you anytime I wish. It is a simple thing, the human mind, once it feels something strongly, it becomes etched in the memory, the subconscious.

Shall I show you? That part of you that hungered to kill Jedi, that took pleasure from it?

Or perhaps you will continue to listen to my counsel and I shall ignore your pathetic attempts at freedom.

Now leave me, murderer. I have nothing further to say to one such as you.

Without high influence:

A: Because I told her, told her everything. Just like you asked.

K: And did she believe you?

A: {Feels a little dirty}Yeah. Yeah, I think she did.

K: You have done well. Now we shall see what happens.

And then, already posted, for later:

K: It is time.

A: {Resigned}All right. Where are we going?

K: To a place you know well. There, much will be revealed. {Sensing hesitation in Atton as they are about to leave}Any regrets, "Atton?"

A: {Mentally saying final goodbye to player, breaking up, and becoming colder}No, I thought I would. I just feel... cold, nothing.

K: Keep that feeling close. You will need it where we travel.

ALTERNATE for Kreia:

Did you know I once held the galaxy by the throat - no, you did not.

I wielded power like you cannot imagine. Everything I saw was awash with possibilities, spreading outwards, touching everything else.

I saw all of that, all that the Force is... and only when it was ripped from me did I truly see it.

And I know what lies buried within you. That you hide with your desperate thoughts, your guilt, your lusts.

ALTERNATE for low influence (I didn't get this when I tested):

A: Because I told him, told him everything.

K: I did not realize there were more lies left in you. And to lie easily to such an ally... you are indeed worthy of contempt.

A: {Slight anger}Shove your lectures - and your threats, and your "requests." You and me - we're done.

K: Did you ever think I truly held you? You are more of a fool than I thought.

I am following my fish.

There's some cut stuff dealing with the GenoHaradan, who were originally supposed to play a bigger role (hunting you down on Nar Shadda & elsewhere). Or, well, a significant role at all. I suspect this is related to the "everyone thinks you're dead" scenes - an explosion could make people think you were dead w/o them having to see the body.

Dessicus: So... you've crawled your way here. I admit, I thought to be dueling you on some far-distant world. But you have honored me by not wasting my time hunting you down.

Exile: Maybe some day, but not today.

D: We shall see. I have studied your movements, seen you fight, and I have already killed you a dozen times over.

OR:

Exile: You think you can kill me?

D: I do not think I can kill you - I have watched your movements, seen you fight, and I have already killed you a dozen times over.

Prepare yourself - I have waited for this moment to test myself against the Jedi for some time.

OR:

E: Enough words - prepare to die.

OR:

E: I'd rather talk with you first - and find out who hired you to kill me.

D: Do you think I would reveal it to you? If so, then you thought wrong.

Prepare yourself - I have waited for this moment to test myself against the Jedi for some time.

Fightfight, then:

Do... you think you could best me? Try... your skills against this.

{runs the script a_door305cage which doesn't exist afaik}

More fight, then:

{Defeated, weak, but defitant}You have defeated me... but you will not leave here alive.

This complex is a trap... when my heartbeat fails, this place shall explode, removing all trace of the GenoHaradan... and you.

I am following my fish.

Wow. Aurie, I am impressed! I'd love to see those scenes. *sigh* God, y'all are brilliant to have found them. I'm so technologically illiterate that I run around the room screaming in delight whenever I get a cheat code to work...