Missing Party Memeber - Help

Okay this may contain some spoilers so I used the spoiler tag on those parts that may give too much away. This is on the planet Telos, where you

meet Atris and her handmaidens.

I ran around a bit and saw nothing else and figured to leave. Apparently, I've been told, I should have

talked to some woman called "the last handmaiden", who I would later find in my cargo compartment on the ship.

Well there was no one there and I'm wondering if I've now missed out on

getting the handmaiden as a party memember.

I'm on planet Onderon now and want to know if I have to back track ;) or will I have another chance to go back there?

Well, problem solved then. You'll get another character instead if you play as female. As for who and where:

It's a guy called the Disciple. You'll find him in the sub-levels of the jedi enclave on Dantooine.

Oh that's a relief. I though female and male characters get the same party members. Thanks :devil: , back tracking would have been a pain.

Well, problem solved then. You'll get another character instead if you play as female. As for who and where:

It's a guy called the Disciple. You'll find him in the sub-levels of the jedi enclave on Dantooine.

Oh that's a relief. I though female and male characters get the same party members. Thanks :) , back tracking would have been a pain.

lol, yeah you can tell it's the Disciple because his upper teeth are so pearly white and prominent they look like dentures sometimes. :rolleyes:

Hehehe... I admit he looks very dashing when he grins with those teeth, but when he talks, sometimes he just looks awkward. Then again, I'm comparing him to Atton. :p