Fav Lightsaber Color

Whats your fav Lightsaber color in KOTOR2?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your fav Lightsaber color in KOTOR2?

• Blue
    • Green
    • Yellow
    • Red
    • Purple
    • Cyan
    • Lavender
    • Orange
    • Silver
    • Other(if I missed 1)

Silver and Green.

I would have liked the aqua colour from kotor1, but either I missed it or they didn't implement it.

Mantle of Force and Heart of Guardian?

I'm really scared about how they can boost the PC crystal...

Honestly, I just cared about the colour, not their uber-powah effects. :lol:

Me is a hardcore esthete.

And I can see the difference between Viridian and plain Green, and viridian sux0r (it looks like a 'dimmed' green, or kinda). IMO.

ps - And my fav colour evah is Obi Wan saber's in ANH. That's some kind of very very very light blue, very close to white (actually, it's got an all-white 'core' and just a thin, light-blue 'outline', so to speak).

Orange/Silver. Viridian is a silvery green colour.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I guess I'd have to say the cyan was the best in this go 'round. I was kind of excited when I found a silver crystal 'cause that was the only color my 11-year-old didn't find in the x-box version (I waited for PC), but as it looked white it was a bit of a disappointment. What I'd really like to see is an amber color, about the exact shade of a lion's cornea.

What I'd really like to see is an amber color, about the exact shade of a lion's cornea.

I can't get my pet lion to sit still so I can get a good look at his cornea.

I used to be big fan of violet, purple being my favourite colour and all (Shut up! Shut up!) but in KotOR 2 they throw violet crystals at you like candy, so they're not quite as special.