Fav Lightsaber Color

Whats your fav Lightsaber color in KOTOR2?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your fav Lightsaber color in KOTOR2?

• Blue
    • Green
    • Yellow
    • Red
    • Purple
    • Cyan
    • Lavender
    • Orange
    • Silver
    • Other(if I missed 1)

Sorry if this has already been asked but I was just curious... :)"

my fav color is probably Cyan because I think its my #1 most used color and I just lik using it (even if I dont always find it during a playthrough ;) )

Also feel free to post any new color(s) youd lik to see or any colors you dont want in KOTOR3

WARNING-POLL ERROR:

USE BEFORE VOTING:

I made a mistake on the poll, I acidentally put Lavender which (I dont think) is in the game...instead of Lavender I meant to put Viridian so if you wanna vote for Viridian put the vote under Lavender

SORRY... :-"

Eh, depends on the character. I gave Mira a green one, for example. Visas got a purple, Bao-Dur and Handmaiden got a blue one, Kreia got a red one, the PC got two silver, and Atton got a yellow (mostly because I ran out of colors).

Viridian is a sort of light-green shade if I remember correctly. Haven't seen one in-game yet, so I can't say for sure. It's the color of oxided chromium, and that's greenish, though. ;) (Edit: On second though, that's not entierly correct. I won't bother explaining, though. It's close enough.)

I haven't seen a cyan crystal yet, but my last time 'round I found a bronze crystal. The funny thing is, I couldn't tell the difference between that and orange. Maybe it's just my monitor.

Cyan is lik an Aqua/Silvery-Blue but I havent seen a Bronze yet...whered u find it?

Random Loot System makes it impossible to answer that question. You can however keep reloading at the Dobo Bros shop on Telos Citadel Station until you get the color crystal of your choice.

Silver. Just because it seems neutral to me.

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

I haven't seen a cyan crystal yet, but my last time 'round I found a bronze crystal. The funny thing is, I couldn't tell the difference between that and orange. Maybe it's just my monitor.

Cyan is lik an Aqua/Silvery-Blue but I havent seen a Bronze yet...whered u find it?

I have no idea. It was all random. :rolleyes:

I went with a silver / bronze combo for both my lightside and darkside characters. I can't for the life of me see much of a difference between bronze and orange sabers mind you, but bronze just sounds cooler and the colouration is nice one way or another.

When Yoda came across the scene of SW epi2, I just think his lightsaber must be some sort of color that mean his highness and strong in force power. Silver is the first color I think he has but he don't.

So I wanna see my character waring it...

I managed, in one game, to collect all the special colours.

My last one was bronze, and I pulled that off I think a random trooper in the Trayus core.

I went with a Cyan + Red/Orange combination. I was pure evil, but it just looked nice to walk through the game as if I had some great Jedi's saber along with mine.

I did not see any real difference between bronze and orange either. But when i looked it was on the ravenger and there are alot of reddy colours on that level.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

My LS consular is going to use red doublebladed and dress in black and DS guardian is going to have one cyan and one silver light saber and not dress in black.

I got ennoyed that all the sith dress in black and have red lightsabers.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

i found a viridian....i honestly couldnt see the difference between that and a green one....and the cyan one is good but has a bug which makes its saber never turn off.

silver was a little dissapointing.

orange sucks.

bronze sounds sucky.

green rocks.