Turning Bao-Dur into a jedi (here's how)!

Go figure, I FINALLY got more dialogue with Bao-Dur & turned him into a jedi minutes ago. Apparently I just didn't drag him around with me enough the first time through <chuckle>. In case fellow LS Bao-Dur fans want a smidge more of chit-chat with their favorite Zabrak and would like to learn how to turn him into a jedi (amazingly simple as it turns out), read the spoiler below!

SPOILER BELOW SPOILER BELOW SPOILER BELOW, etc.

Apparently, all you need is to increase his influence twice, once on Dantooine & once on Nar Shadaa. On Dantooine, as I imagine you already know, you'll gain influence with Bao-Dur during Saedhe's quest when you let Bao-Dur examine the atmospheric sensors & praise him. Once that's done talk to Bao-Dur until you're stuck with the "1. Nevermind" option in your dialogue menu with him (whether or not choosing the supportive options has an actual impact I'm not too sure of, but I stuck with the light side options because I was LS, natch). After Dantooine, hit Nar Shadaa & take Bao-Dur with you. When you get to the man being harassed by the two exchange thugs around the central pit at the refugee landing pad & rescue him by paying the thugs (heh, don't force persuade them to jump into the pit now ;)), you'll gain influence with Bao-Dur! When you talk to him new dialogue options will finally come up & you can convince him to let you teach him the ways of the Force! Wheeeeeee! You should make sure he's the only one with you just to be safe during the Nar Shadaa encounter, although I had Disciple with me at the time as well.

You can turn Bao-Dur into a Jedi on Dantooine. When finishing the sensor quest confront Saedhe about the listening devices and the just take the 3000 credits he original offered. Then you can turn him into a Jedi. Or if you want the credits then take him with you (make sure he is the only one you have with you) when you do Akkere's quest just don't turn Akkere in and if you want to be really lightside give him (Akkere) five hundred credits to help with his problem.

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

There's eight influence opportunities for Bao-Dur listed at http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?sh...arty++influence .

Also, when I had Bao-Dur examine the sensors, he never found any cameras; he just said that there something unusual about the sensors or something along those lines. Probably just a bug, I've run into several other conversations that don't always trigger.